It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s true I’m shocked tbh, she’s talked multiple times about her whirlwind romance with Jimmy and how impulsive they both were - getting tattoos of each other’s names, him moving to Ireland v quickly and cutting up his passport, etc etc. Surely that would have taught her not to rush into things

Reactions: 7
Yeah actually, she wouldn't be so stupid surely. Where did this even come from?
I’d definitely be sceptical, sure someone came on this thread before and said Jenny was preggers and that was BS 🤷‍♀️ then again Lindsay has definitely being going through a bit of an episode lately so who knows.

She has been a bit chaotic but I genuinely don't think she'd be foolish enough to give up her and her kids home to shack up with a brand new boyfriend. She's talked at length about how crazy the whole Jimmy saga was so she's hardly going to repeat history but make herself even more vulnerable in the process. There's been nonsense shared on here that never came to fruition

Reactions: 11
No point paying rent when you're never really there. wonder who this fella is!!..... unless its dave mcsavage :unsure: 😂😂😂
oh god if you listened to the Dave mcsavage episode he was a horrible dirty old man 🤮 but he did say lindsays fella was siting in the corner and had given him a lift in his car!

So true the person living with the child is usually the one doing the hard graft the other is the fairytale mcds and playgrounds.
This!
and leaving her lovely little place by the beach?! She would be mad to do that! She seems to spend lots of time in his place anyway so why bother to move?!

his name is Dave and he’s friend of Evan/Jenny but not theDave that everyone guessed On here apparently, according to podcast!
[/QUO
and leaving her lovely little place by the beach?! She would be mad to do that! She seems to spend lots of time in his place anyway so why bother to move?!

his name is Dave and he’s friend of Evan/Jenny but not theDave that everyone guessed On here apparently, according to podcast!
I wonder if it’s Dave Ocarrol, anyway I’m not sure how long she can keep it from her subscribers as they are paying for all access I mean that’s what their USP was

Reactions: 1
I feel like the podcast is slowly coming to an end. Jenny seems to want to have a better connection with Adam o Reilly and I definitely think she tries to have the same opinion as him constantly. She seems like a ‘pick me girl’ for him.
I feel like Lindsay is always pushed to the side and her opinion is made to seem like it’s stupid.
Could definitely see Jenny and Adam setting up their own show and leaving Lindsay.
Also their livestream was unbearable.

Reactions: 4
I feel like the podcast is slowly coming to an end. Jenny seems to want to have a better connection with Adam o Reilly and I definitely think she tries to have the same opinion as him constantly. She seems like a ‘pick me girl’ for him.
I feel like Lindsay is always pushed to the side and her opinion is made to seem like it’s stupid.
Could definitely see Jenny and Adam setting up their own show and leaving Lindsay.

Don't think it'll end till the money dries up. They're making a lot from not actually doing a lot

Reactions: 6
I loved their livestream at Christmas. But the last one was dead vibes. It was really boring compared to the last one

Reactions: 1
Yes, the podcast is just becoming very stale. I don’t think there is much more to offer now. Lindsays brand is gone dry but Jenny has opportunity to become a brand herself. Fair play to them getting out there and making so much money, I’m Disappointed too because I always looked forward to listening them but I noticed it all became repetitive and forced

Reactions: 10
Yes, the podcast is just becoming very stale. I don’t think there is much more to offer now. Lindsays brand is gone dry but Jenny has opportunity to become a brand herself. Fair play to them getting out there and making so much money, I’m Disappointed too because I always looked forward to listening them but I noticed it all became repetitive and forced
Genuinely feel Jenny will branch out to makeup or something similar in some way. Could see her going down that route but on a smaller scale than others. She has a genuine interest in makeup and skincare and worked in PR for years. Would also be fairly gas if she did considered how much tit she talked about influencer brands in the early days of It Galz :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Yes, on the XXXgalz "quickie" podcast, Lindsey said that she is moving in with her Dave guy. It's nice in that it sounds like he is a stable/calm-headed guy. But moving in with a man after you've known him for 6 weeks?! Jesus, given her track record that is insane. I'm surprised Jenny seems to support this (seems to on the pod at least... she seems much more practical so hopefully she's trying to talk sense into her off-air). He might be a lovely bloke compared to some of the others who were flakey assholes but this seems so irresponsible. She has her two kids and a dog--she's not a random 20 y/o college girl moving in with a new beau. Imagine uprooting the lives of your children to move in with your new booty call.

Where are the kids going? Are they moving in as well? Are they going to live with their grandparents? It would be more stable honestly. I am in the camp that Lindsey generally does seem like a good mom, a bit on the crazier side, but the two littles seem lovely, happy, goofy, and playful. This is such a bizarre thing to do though... Say they breakup in two months. The kids have to move out again? Such instability added onto years of instability. Idk...

It seems that now Jenny and Evan are settling down, happy, and making lives for themselves, Lindsey is jumping straight into the next fling and NEEDING it to be a homemaker/husband/forever sort of thing.

Also: Lindsey did say that she is keeping the Marino apt for a while to record the podcast.

PS hey hey, long time lurker first time caller haha :)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes, on the XXXgalz "quickie" podcast, Lindsey said that she is moving in with her Dave guy. It's nice in that it sounds like he is a stable/calm-headed guy. But moving in with a man after you've known him for 6 weeks?! Jesus, given her track record that is insane. I'm surprised Jenny seems to support this (seems to on the pod at least... she seems much more practical so hopefully she's trying to talk sense into her off-air). He might be a lovely bloke compared to some of the others who were flakey assholes but this seems so irresponsible. She has her two kids and a dog--she's not a random 20 y/o college girl moving in with a new beau. Imagine uprooting the lives of your children to move in with your new booty call.

Where are the kids going? Are they moving in as well? Are they going to live with their grandparents? It would be more stable honestly. I am in the camp that Lindsey generally does seem like a good mom, a bit on the crazier side, but the two littles seem lovely, happy, goofy, and playful. This is such a bizarre thing to do though... Say they breakup in two months. The kids have to move out again? Such instability added onto years of instability. Idk...

It seems that now Jenny and Evan are settling down, happy, and making lives for themselves, Lindsey is jumping straight into the next fling and NEEDING it to be a homemaker/husband/forever sort of thing.

Also: Lindsey did say that she is keeping the Marino apt for a while to record the podcast.

Wow, that's insane. Unless he lives in the area, what about the kids and school? Her apt isn't in Marino btw!

Reactions: 3

She seems never to learn her lesson and repeats the same cycles over and over. Look what happened with Jimmy. That’s just how she is I guess

She's probably just moving in for lockdown no? I know a lot of people shacking up for the few weeks for the company. They're not bringing kids with them mind you, but look 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Saw their post there about looking for ideas for fresh content. Perhaps they’ve realised how stale and uninspiring the content is now. I feel old listening to their podcasts now and I’m the same age as them!

Reactions: 9
She has her two kids and a dog
I think the dog was given to Lindsay's parents a good while ago sadly.

She's probably just moving in for lockdown no? I know a lot of people shacking up for the few weeks for the company. They're not bringing kids with them mind you, but look 🤷‍♀️
Lindsay doesn't care about lockdown and never has, so I'm not gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say this is the reason she's moving in. As @taponthedoor said, Jenny is settling down so she doesn't want to be left behind. Funny how they find it ridiculous that they're constantly pitted against each other but it's not hard to see why! I don't think it's a coincidence that Lindsay's whole 'episode' started barely a week after their engagement.

Saw their post there about looking for ideas for fresh content. Perhaps they’ve realised how stale and uninspiring the content is now. I feel old listening to their podcasts now and I’m the same age as them!
Didn't they mock influencers like Sophie Murray for using their followers for content? :ROFLMAO: Ffs fair enough if they had jobs outside of the podcast, they don't. This is their career, it's literally their job to come up with the content. Sure Jenny posted a TikTok there slagging off people who say 'oh I could have a podcast too' and she says 'then do it.' Yet she can't even do the job herself.

Reactions: 11
She would want to think very carefully about her next move - moving two children into the home of some random she has only known for six weeks will set off all sort of alarm bells. As much as she drives me up the wall sometimes , she loves her children and I really don't want to see their relationship jeopardized or god forbid SS stepping in , it's really quite worrying now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.