It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an absolute wanker. So is his ‘friend’ Paddy, who claims to be a great person.
I used to work with paddy and can confirm he's an absolute wanker with such a self entitlement about him. He uses his disability to his own record and don't dare ask him a question or offer him help while trying to carry a bunch of paperwork while using two crutches. A girl broke her ankle over the Christmas period once and was working from home for the 6 weeks as she required 3 different surgeries and he was so rude about it.

Jimmy thinks there is nothing like him, Gods gift to women. But he's an amazing dad to Luna. I've seen him with her, maybe it was for show but she's obsessed with her daddy.

Reactions: 5
Mad how Jimmy gets called an "amazing dad" but Lindsay gets slated for get parenting at every turn.

I'm certainly not taking away from Jimmy but it's nuts how we put men on pedestals and annihilate women.

Reactions: 42
Mad how Jimmy gets called an "amazing dad" but Lindsay gets slated for get parenting at every turn.

I'm certainly not taking away from Jimmy but it's nuts how we put men on pedestals and annihilate women.
Agree! She has said many times on the podcast that he was financially abusive and would go to work, get paid and wouldn’t give her a cent towards the kids. and this was when they were together!

Reactions: 24
People saying Jimmy is a good dad just because he is good with Luna honestly bother me. How often does he take Luna? How much child support does he pay? What else does he do? Does he help her with homework? etc. ? I'm not saying he is a bad dad or anything just that we really don't know what he is like from the odd snapshot. I'm not exactly a fan of Lindsay but she is the one raising Luna and seems to get no praise for it. The standards for men are so low lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So true the person living with the child is usually the one doing the hard graft the other is the fairytale mcds and playgrounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Give me a break. Lindsey does get a break (a lot more then most ) she had luna with her last night while she got stoned in the bath. If she doesn't want negative comments she shouldn't post her drug taking on social media. What an attention seeking dose

Reactions: 15
My point is that Jimmys parenting gets praised all the time and Lindseys parenting is ripped to shreds. Smells like misogyny tbh.

Reactions: 19
I had to unsubscribe to their Patreon. It was the same content over and over again. I think it’s aimed at younger girls now. It’s all very immature. I need a good podcast aimed at Irish women that isn’t mental health or girl boss 😂 any suggestions?
muireann & joanne let's solve nothing is new and fun
mother of pod is brill for mams
not without my sister good for a giggle
creep dive good for true crime
im gran mam is it galz but actually good, with two really nice lads who live together.

Reactions: 2
I never slated Lindsays parenting. Those kids idolise her from what Ive seen via social media. What I meant when saying about Jimmy is that I've actually seen him with Luna.

Trust me when I say that I'm not one to hold a man on a pedestal. I hate when women are held to a higher standard, especially when it comes to kids.

Reactions: 5
^ Thanks for clarifying.

Also I didn't mean only you I just meant I've seen it a lot on this thread people praising Jimmy and others having a go at Lindsay.

In all fairness I’ve never seen jimmy badmouth Lindsay on his page, but Lindsay will frequently bash him. Also people have commented about lindsays bad parenting, you don’t see Jimmy’s parenting because he doesn’t shove it in our faces on his page like Lindsay with Luna out drinking all
Hours with her mates at the beach talking about taking relaxers and anti depressants whilst drinking, twerking at every chance she gets and then to
Top it off having it up on social media she’s clearly taking drugs while her child is in her care ya that’s amazing parenting. As I said before parents can portray being the best of parents and it’s not always the true story! Also as I’ve said before every time Jimmy posts a pic of Luna being with him next thing Lindsay has one up on her page. Lindsay needs to start growing the hell up because another year of this car crash and she will have nothing !

Reactions: 13
I used to work with paddy and can confirm he's an absolute wanker with such a self entitlement about him. He uses his disability to his own record and don't dare ask him a question or offer him help while trying to carry a bunch of paperwork while using two crutches. A girl broke her ankle over the Christmas period once and was working from home for the 6 weeks as she required 3 different surgeries and he was so rude about it.

Jimmy thinks there is nothing like him, Gods gift to women. But he's an amazing dad to Luna. I've seen him with her, maybe it was for show but she's obsessed with her daddy.
Have bumped into Paddy multiple times around the Thomas St area in coffee shops (assume he works around here) and good god seems so rude. Looking down his nose and side eyes for everyone and dismissive to staff. No excuse for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Word on the grapevine is that Lindsay is moving in with her bf (of 6 weeks)... omg she’s lost it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Word on the grapevine is that Lindsay is moving in with her bf (of 6 weeks)... omg she’s lost it
and leaving her lovely little place by the beach?! She would be mad to do that! She seems to spend lots of time in his place anyway so why bother to move?!

his name is Dave and he’s friend of Evan/Jenny but not theDave that everyone guessed On here apparently, according to podcast!

Reactions: 6
and leaving her lovely little place by the beach?! She would be mad to do that! She seems to spend lots of time in his place anyway so why bother to move?!
No point paying rent when you're never really there. wonder who this fella is!!..... unless its dave mcsavage :unsure: 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
What I’m wondering about so the kids, like are they going to live with her and a guy she just met less than two months ago? I think Lindsay is a great mam but I think she’s blinded by the honeymoon phase right now.

What I’m wondering about so the kids, like are they going to live with her and a guy she just met less than two months ago? I think Lindsay is a great mam but I think she’s blinded by the honeymoon phase right now.
Doesn't really make a lot of sense seeing as the kids are in school in Portmarnock

Ah what!?
Why would she leave herself so vulnerable moving into HIS place!?
God I am shocked and thought way more of her when it came to protecting her kids. Very surprised Jenny and her sisters are going along with this. Insanity. If I was Jimmy I'd go mental and yes I did just praise her in my last post and hate how woman are demonised but come on, that's something you'd read in Take a Break.

Be frivolous with your own life, not your kids.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.