It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2 johnnies don't live together. Smacks lives with his partner and Johnny B lives alone or else new girlfriend. Another duo breaking the Covid restrictions..
Interesting i didnt know that. I cant believe smacks has a partner. Hes an irritaring bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting i didnt know that. I cant believe smacks has a partner. Hes an irritaring bellend
He mentioned on the podcast they were actually meant to get married summer 2020 as far as I'm aware. As for Johnny B he's a good man for sliding into the young ones DM's :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently another ep with Adam O'Reilly about fetishes... They've truly ran out of content 😴😴😴
Adam outshines both of them in this ep tbh. I think he’s bloody hilarious, and quick witted, and he also seems to do proper research and preparation before recording!

Reactions: 10
Adam outshines both of them in this ep tbh. I think he’s bloody hilarious, and quick witted, and he also seems to do proper research and preparation before recording!
Jenny must have said 'I'm pretty sure...' 5 times when she was trying to make a point and said that she looked up her information on Wikipedia 😅 really lazy on their part!

Reactions: 7
Was sent their xgals podcast with Adam in it. It’s actually mad how much chemistry Jenny and Adam have I felt like Lindsay was the third wheel of that podcast!

Reactions: 3
Stuck on the galentines special live and its actually so mortifying to watch them carry on the way they do . Like at least with a podcast we can only hear what they are like but seeing what they act like makes me cringe super hard :/ and how they say 'Orse' instead of 'arse' drives me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to unsubscribe to their Patreon. It was the same content over and over again. I think it’s aimed at younger girls now. It’s all very immature. I need a good podcast aimed at Irish women that isn’t mental health or girl boss 😂 any suggestions?

Reactions: 7
I had to unsubscribe to their Patreon. It was the same content over and over again. I think it’s aimed at younger girls now. It’s all very immature. I need a good podcast aimed at Irish women that isn’t mental health or girl boss 😂 any suggestions?
It's so hard cause its V cliquey industry imo. But bandwagons is gas and not without my sister is good too

I think I’m going to join the unpopular opinion, they seem good. I’m just over Lindsay over talking Jenny and Jenny is actually a lot more interesting and versed 😂

I suppose it can depend on your age ect.. im in my 30s so couldn't listen to the shite on it galz. Its like overhearing school girls at bus stop for me. The unpopular opinion i really like.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.