It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely feel Jenny will branch out to makeup or something similar in some way. Could see her going down that route but on a smaller scale than others. She has a genuine interest in makeup and skincare and worked in PR for years. Would also be fairly gas if she did considered how much tit she talked about influencer brands in the early days of It Galz :ROFLMAO:
But she’s so boring... like yeah she might be a bit more bearable with Adam but just her is such a snooze fest

I loved their livestream at Christmas. But the last one was dead vibes. It was really boring compared to the last one
I felt like the Vday livestream was just so they could advertise their new merch lol

She would want to think very carefully about her next move - moving two children into the home of some random she has only known for six weeks will set off all sort of alarm bells. As much as she drives me up the wall sometimes , she loves her children and I really don't want to see their relationship jeopardized or god forbid SS stepping in , it's really quite worrying now
I honestly can’t believe it. When I saw the first post about Lindsay moving I was like no way that’s true. Like yeah Lindsay can be impulsive, chaotic and well irresponsible but she clearly cares about her kids so I just can’t imagine her being THAT impulsive. 6 weeks of dating and she’s ready to move in? With the kids and everything? It just seems so bizarre and honestly kind of concerning. I don’t want to judge her parenting but duck, I hope she knows what she’s doing.

I think the dog was given to Lindsay's parents a good while ago sadly.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Lindsay's whole 'episode' started barely a week after their engagement.

Sure Jenny posted a TikTok there slagging off people who say 'oh I could have a podcast too' and she says 'then do it.' Yet she can't even do the job herself.
Didn’t know about the dog. It’s weird if they gave Stella to the parents seeing how in the single mum episode with Riloh and Luna I think Lindsay or Jenny brought up how happy they were getting Stella and his much the love having her.

Also 100% agree that it seems like Lindsay has really gone off the rails since Jenny’s engagement...

Jenny’s tiktoks make me cringe so much. It just seems like she tries soo hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Loads of women who bang on about being free spirits and alternative are the most mundane stereotypical stepford wives in the making. If she and her children move in with him after a few weeks of dating, it's complete madness. They have a lovely set in her apartment. It looks like a very happy and loving environment. Why would she want to take that away from the kids? As a mother she should not be moving in without anyone until she knows they are going the distance and he is a decent person to have around her children. A few more months wouldn't make any differnce. It takes the romance and fun out of a relationship very quickly moving in together and throwing kids into the mix.

Reactions: 7
Loads of women who bang on about being free spirits and alternative are the most mundane stereotypical stepford wives in the making. If she and her children move in with him after a few weeks of dating, it's complete madness. They have a lovely set in her apartment. It looks like a very happy and loving environment. Why would she want to take that away from the kids? As a mother she should not be moving in without anyone until she knows they are going the distance and he is a decent person to have around her children. A few more months wouldn't make any differnce. It takes the romance and fun out of a relationship very quickly moving in together and throwing kids into the mix.
Jenny just can't admit that she wants to take the traditional route, now I don't think she'll be the typical mammy.but there's nothing wrong with that.

It's clear to see with both of them how much they want it tbf, they've spent the majority of their time trying to get a man by appearing to be so laid back and trying to be 'cool' all the time. Desperados

Reactions: 4
Jenny throwing shade saying they’re the originals of anon questions and question boxes , deffo throwing shade at Sophie Murray. Etc

Reactions: 6
I heard that on the podcast and wondered if it was towards Sophie as Jenny "likes" Sophie's pictures on Instagram. I would read that as showing Sophie support.? maybe not...
Jenny throwing shade saying they’re the originals of anon questions and question boxes , deffo throwing shade at Sophie Murray. Etc

I heard that on the podcast and wondered if it was towards Sophie as Jenny "likes" Sophie's pictures on Instagram. I would read that as showing Sophie support.? maybe not...
I think a lot of other Instagram people do Question boxes too so not just her but they like to get it out there that they’re the originals of something haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seems Lindsay is quitting the drink, maybe the new boyfriend is a good influence
But the thing with drink is that you can’t quit it for anyone but yourself. It’s good if he is a good influence (obviously- although rushing to moving in together is a huge red flag imo) but she needs to be able to stay off the drink (or at least become less dependent on it) with or without him. Otherwise if the relationship doesn’t work out, she’s going to be much more vulnerable to falling back into bad habits.

Reactions: 2
I thought she thought ma's who didn't drink were boring uncool witches who had lost their identity trying to be perfect judgemental mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems Lindsay is quitting the drink, maybe the new boyfriend is a good influence
I'm probably totally over thinking it but could she be pregnant and that's why she's not drinking and moving in with your man 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'd assume if she's moving in with your man she's not getting rid of her house. Probably just for lockdown or something. I don't think she'd move out of her and her children's home just like that, I know it's Linds but even she wouldn't do that haha.

Doesn’t seem she’s moving in with him for just lockdown, the way she explained it was very much as if it’s for good.
I hope it works out for her but I honestly think she’s scrambling to settle down. I think after her antics at Christmas maybe she feels Jenny moving away from her (even the pod) and this is a desperate attempt to calm the duck down. She was ruining their business with her behaviour, maybe this is a way to prove she can grow up to Jenny.
I also think she just jumps head first into love, but I do think the no drinking is to do with the pod (she was drinking nearly everytime she caused a scandal)

Reactions: 4
I know boys get abused too. But I couldn’t have some strange fella round my little girl. Just screams of worry to me

Reactions: 1
First-time poster here…go easy! I have been lurking for a while.

I cancelled my X gal subscription this week – like some posters have pointed out the content has been really flat for some time. Looking back at the last year, for me It Galz actually had better podcasts e.g. AOK Nutrition and also their interview with the guy from the match-making company.

Personally, I couldn’t take another ‘we take a test’ quiz X galz podcast (the worst), or random interviews with pals for the sake of it (the one with Pete Farrell who before he comes for me is entertaining but there were no insights and it wasn’t even good craic) and also the biggest output from the stripper interview was the product she used to bleach her arse hole & she wouldn’t even name it! There is no insights and it’s not entertaining – not worth the money imo.

I think the carry-on over Christmas didn’t help either and has probably left a bad taste in people’s mouths. I guess from the girl’s perspective they’ve been doing this for four years. I’m sure banging out a podcast is more difficult than what we’d all imagine plus doing two podcasts per week for the last 2 years and the triple x gals, then add on live shows and x gal lives too is a lot. So this was probably inevitable and all good things have to come to an end.

That being said, I do think Lindsay is naturally entertaining and funny & maybe needs to find a new niche – I miss her Insta lives. Jenny has her own separate interests and I’m sure she could quite easily carve out a new route that is still lucrative. Good luck to them both.

I have to say that I’d much rather a world of Jennys and Lindsays rather than a world of bland influencers – sorry to name names but Louise C and Rosie C come to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
First-time poster here…go easy! I have been lurking for a while.

I cancelled my X gal subscription this week – like some posters have pointed out the content has been really flat for some time. Looking back at the last year, for me It Galz actually had better podcasts e.g. AOK Nutrition and also their interview with the guy from the match-making company.

Personally, I couldn’t take another ‘we take a test’ quiz X galz podcast (the worst), or random interviews with pals for the sake of it (the one with Pete Farrell who before he comes for me is entertaining but there were no insights and it wasn’t even good craic) and also the biggest output from the stripper interview was the product she used to bleach her arse hole & she wouldn’t even name it! There is no insights and it’s not entertaining – not worth the money imo.

I think the carry-on over Christmas didn’t help either and has probably left a bad taste in people’s mouths. I guess from the girl’s perspective they’ve been doing this for four years. I’m sure banging out a podcast is more difficult than what we’d all imagine plus doing two podcasts per week for the last 2 years and the triple x gals, then add on live shows and x gal lives too is a lot. So this was probably inevitable and all good things have to come to an end.

That being said, I do think Lindsay is naturally entertaining and funny & maybe needs to find a new niche – I miss her Insta lives. Jenny has her own separate interests and I’m sure she could quite easily carve out a new route that is still lucrative. Good luck to them both.

I have to say that I’d much rather a world of Jennys and Lindsays rather than a world of bland influencers – sorry to name names but Louise C and Rosie C come to mind.
Defo these 2 over the bland samey bloggers out there, but I have to agree - seems like this week's episode on XGalz is yet another duck, marry, kill... I mean it's been DONE TO Death! I mean, what happened? The content was good, imo.

Reactions: 10
Defo these 2 over the bland samey bloggers out there, but I have to agree - seems like this week's episode on XGalz is yet another duck, marry, kill... I mean it's been DONE TO Death! I mean, what happened? The content was good, imo.
Yesss x100! It also shows that the girls need to understand the nuances between different platforms much better. The 'duck, marry, kill' worked fine for the X galz lives during the first lockdown - it served a purpose, broke the ice/awkwardness and got a bit of live interaction. But it is simply not going to be fun for people to listen to a podcast on...really?!

It is the same as the Galentines live with the trying the lipsticks out, something like that was clearly not gonna work for a live - very poorly thought through. Too many silences, opening up the packaging & products...You would think that the girls would have a much better gut as to what works for what platform - as an edited YouTube video it would have been absolutely fine. If it was a Sophie Murray or a newbie you'd understand but as I said above the girls have been doing this for years!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know I feel like if they took a break from the podcast for a few weeks it would do wonders for them. I can’t imagine spending that much time with my friend and working with them and trying to think of new content constantly. Especially in these times when there is literally NOTHING to be talking about. I think if they took a break it would help them get their mojo back.

Reactions: 3
I was about to comment the same thing. I think a few weeks break would do them wonders. They can take the time to research new idea's. I must admit I am pretty disappointed to read that this week's episode is a duck/Marry/Kill one. Truth be told, none of their X Galz episodes have been memorable this year. I wonder how the XXX Galz feel about their subscription ....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.