It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And by the looks of it, no one else here does since they use slags when someone has a different opinion. Lesson learned and point proven that feathers are ruffled if you depart from the consensus
If ‘departing from the consensus’ means being factually wrong then yes, you have proven that people will get annoyed trying to explain that itgalz completely ignored the current restrictions (fact) to someone who is apparently oblivious (just look them up ffs). People getting emotional doesn’t delegitimise what they are saying. I know you want ‘facts’ and not ‘emotion’ but emotion doesn’t negate the facts. This whole COVID situation has been a pain for everyone, some more than others. It’s understandable (imo) that people who are following the rules will get heated when discussing the likes of itgalz acting as if the rules don’t also apply to them, like they’re an exception.

they spent most of it just testing nude lipsticks from different brands.
Yeah I saw they uploaded a vid on YouTube called ‘testing Irish beauty brands’ and it’s basically half an hour long. I’m guessing it was taken from their live which means they spent 1/3 of their live testing makeup?! Seems a bit much lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve been an XGal for a good while and actually have always liked the girls but I think their content is gone so stale lately. Really clutching at straws like they’ve discussed celebrity couples to death and that 30 mins on testing lipsticks was a snooze fest :sleep:

Reactions: 18
Just with my last post, I don’t know what I did but sarahrodgers didn’t say the stuff about the YouTube vid, it was me but somehow I quoted her? My bad.

Anyways, I ended up watching some of the live. They were definitely a lot less lit than their Xmas live. One bit that kind of rubbed me the wrong way was when they were talking about Lindsey Lohan and Samantha Ronson. They were going on about how people maybe didn’t take the relationship seriously since Lindsey went back to men after dating Samantha and how people disregard people’s lesbian moment, or in this case Lindsey’s bisexuality. That in itself isn’t problematic as people do tend to judge people who are bi and date a woman but then their next few partners are men. They just write it off as ‘experimenting’ and disregard bisexuality. THIS is exactly what itgalz did in their episode with Sarah or Satan where they talked about bisexuality and being a lesbian.
So, I don’t know why they had a sudden 180, but I hate how much they contradict themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sophie immediately distanced herself from them after the ’ick’ episode men’s mental health cancellation by putting out a statement on her story that she didnt associate with it, she had recorded the podcast before they release that episode. She was obviously getting messages about it. The girls snapped back that at her that it was low of her to do that and have made a few jabs at her since ..dissing influencers who have photo shoots in car parks etc when they were fawning over her on the pod for the very same thing.

Reactions: 8
can anyone please tell me what happened between Jenny and Lindsey and Sophie Murray? I know the whole Sophie Adam thing but I don't get why they fell out with her before that and Lindsey/Sophie unfollowed each other?
Sophie was on the ick episode i think, when all the drama came out about Movember Sophie came out and said she doesn't agree with them

Sophie immediately distanced herself from them after the ’ick’ episode men’s mental health cancellation by putting out a statement on her story that she didnt associate with it, she had recorded the podcast before they release that episode. She was obviously getting messages about it. The girls snapped back that at her that it was low of her to do that and have made a few jabs at her since ..dissing influencers who have photo shoots in car parks etc when they were fawning over her on the pod for the very same thing.
I really think the only reason they got her on the pod in the first place is to reel in some extra listeners. She’s not their typical kind of guest at all. The ‘fawning’ felt very forced and insincere, it was just uncomfortable to listen to tbh!

Reactions: 6
Sophie was on the ick episode i think, when all the drama came out about Movember Sophie came out and said she doesn't agree with them
Sophie wasn’t on the ick episode.
I have a screenshot of what Sophie originally put on her story once the ick movember controversy started (in pink) and then her response to Lindsays reaction to her story (in black.)
Basically Lindsay was doing a live and talked about the whole ick situation and then made a comment somewhere along the lines of how she thinks that the influencer who was on their podcast and put out a statement was a load of bollox. I’m paraphrasing but long story short, Lindsay thought what Sophie did was cowardly/pandering to her audience. Sophie did not appreciate this especially since she wasn’t even able to see Lindsays live.
I wonder if Jenny was annoyed at Lindsay for burning that bridge. They obviously thought that associating themselves with Sophie was beneficial in some way or else they wouldn’t have gotten her to the the ‘it gal tit gal’ bit in the Xmas live (which must’ve been recorded before tit went down).

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sophie wasn’t on the ick episode.
I have a screenshot of what Sophie originally put on her story once the ick movember controversy started (in pink) and then her response to Lindsays reaction to her story (in black.)
Basically Lindsay was doing a live and talked about the whole ick situation and then made a comment somewhere along the lines of how she thinks that the influencer who was on their podcast and put out a statement was a load of bollox. I’m paraphrasing but long story short, Lindsay thought what Sophie did was cowardly/pandering to her audience. Sophie did not appreciate this especially since she wasn’t even able to see Lindsays live.
I wonder if Jenny was annoyed at Lindsay for burning that bridge. They obviously thought that associating themselves with Sophie was beneficial in some way or else they wouldn’t have gotten her to the the ‘it gal tit gal’ bit in the Xmas live (which must’ve been recorded before tit went down).
To be fair I didn’t think there was any reason for Sophie to comment on the ‘the ick’ episode. She wasn’t on that episode so why comment? It had nothing to do with her. It was kind of like kicking someone when their down, because they were getting a lot of hate at the time , and her commenting was unnecessary

Reactions: 10
To be fair I didn’t think there was any reason for Sophie to comment on the ‘the ick’ episode. She wasn’t on that episode so why comment? It had nothing to do with her. It was kind of like kicking someone when their down, because they were getting a lot of hate at the time , and her commenting was unnecessary
Think she's just new to the game and was getting messages from her followers about it so thought she had to address it, when she really didn't.

Reactions: 7
Did Lindsay say why she stopped drinking?
Didn't know she stopped? Maybe happy with weed?

Did she ever explain cheating on her fella at Christmas? 😂

Didn't know she stopped? Maybe happy with weed?

Did she ever explain cheating on her fella at Christmas? 😂
Sorry not laughing at him, it must of been tit on him. Just her. She introduced him to everyone as her new bf and not 3 weeks later is she broken up with him, says she cheated on him for all the world to know, got covid and is now shacked up with a new fella. Madness.

Reactions: 11
Think she's just new to the game and was getting messages from her followers about it so thought she had to address it, when she really didn't.
Totally agree.

Did Lindsay say why she stopped drinking?
Oh, did she say she’s stopped? I know during the valentines live she said she wasn’t drinking but I wasn’t sure if that only applied to the live. If she has, I say it could do with her mental health or something. She’s always seemed fairly reliant on alcohol as a way of relaxing and I feel like she has been kind of defensive about it in the past, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she had some form of alcohol dependency but I deffo don’t want to assume anything. But good for her if she’s stopped.

Did she ever explain cheating on her fella at Christmas? 😂.
Wait she cheated?? How did I miss this lol

Last edited:
Do we have any confirmation on who the new boyfriend actually is? I know we have a name but any inside scoop? 👀

Great parenting let your 12 year have unsupervised access to a phone. Privacy is important. What about child safety? It’s obvious there is so much predators online but ok don’t check his phone cause privacy is important. Yes Lindsey you town to your friends online. No one is trying to prey on you. Shocking

Reactions: 3
Great parenting let your 12 year have unsupervised access to a phone. Privacy is important. What about child safety? It’s obvious there is so much predators online but ok don’t check his phone cause privacy is important. Yes Lindsey you town to your friends online. No one is trying to prey on you. Shocking
she’s not drinking but yet she’s doing edibles to relax😂😂

Her eyes look blood shot and like she is on something else.. does she realise that if using alcohol as a crutch, it’s just as bad going to some other drug as another crutch 🤨

Reactions: 5
Apparently another ep with Adam O'Reilly about fetishes... They've truly ran out of content 😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.