It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i also signed up for some juicy gossip.
the last episode was 2 weeks ago and was only 15 minutes in length and was just talking about ross and miriam mullins?
why is she so into miriam mullins all of a sudden?

Reactions: 5
I don’t really see how her having people pay for nights out with her/paying for being in a WhatsApp is that different to what Keelin Moncrieff is doing with that holiday that L keeps banging on about. Both of them are grifters
She has to be a grifter. She's incapable of doing any actually useful work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure I was the one who encouraged you to sign up. I can only apologise.
There is big stuff coming so it wss probably worth signing up. In the mean time id reccomend listening to the podcast about the SA, ones about Jimmy, ones with Karla K and the one with Riona.

Love or hate Karla.. she always hits for me, even if shes the rudest person alive. She was probably the best part of the €5 i spent on the podcast that one month

Reactions: 2
There is big stuff coming so it wss probably worth signing up. In the mean time id reccomend listening to the podcast about the SA, ones about Jimmy, ones with Karla K and the one with Riona.

Love or hate Karla.. she always hits for me, even if shes the rudest person alive. She was probably the best part of the €5 i spent on the podcast that one month
Big stuff?

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t riona have a little boy and everything now?
someone told me before they were at a house party and she tit inside someone’s bed after getting with some fella

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Big stuff as in, the Tattler episode i want to hear but dont want her to have my money
but do you even think that will be good tho?
reading out tattle comments?
as a previous poster said most the posters here stand by their posts that they have written

Reactions: 9
Does L not remember trying to get a mortgage herself? She went to the appointment with her mam and couldn't get one.. now saying its all so boring lol
And does she not realise that she'll be paying rent forever? At least mortgages have an end date.

Reactions: 13