It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought it was 6am it was meant to be out.
nothing showing for me.
No me neither. She surely has loads of new ears I thought she'd be eager to impress.
---
Which one of you did the interview with her and do you know when that EP is coming out?

Intrigued, despite myself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She was too busy last night on some other rando wannabes live screeching away.

apparently L slept with Casper on kneevo’s sofa 🤷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone in the chat asking where the pod is or last week's pod or why the last pod was 20min long and crap?

Sorry to go on about it but wtf was the point in signing up and paying for this dog tit.

Ofc I can't message L and ask or she will no doubt drag me all over socials.

Would really appreciate if one of the lil lippies has any info 🙏

Reactions: 6
She was too busy last night on some other rando wannabes live screeching away.

apparently L slept with Casper on kneevo’s sofa 🤷
What I don't get is why Kneevo be bothered if Casper was with Lindsey? Anyone believe the Elmo/ellie kelly/casper rumour that they claimed other night on a live?

Reactions: 6
i signed up last week and paid 6euro.
no episode on friday. no episode this morning.

she's a joke and lazy.

Reactions: 8
Why does she call herself a journalist? 😂 it reminds of those citizen journalists. Making a show of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she call herself a journalist? 😂 it reminds of those citizen journalists. Making a show of themselves.
Ah duck off does she? 😂😂😂 even the free northside people paper wouldn’t let her write for them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d be very careful writing stuff like that here. L is glued to here and you very well may have doxxed yourself & she can be nasty.
not being rude but honestly who even cares?
most of us are on here for a chit chat and everything here is the truth ya know?

Reactions: 2
Haha so typical. Embarrasses herself to get all this attraction, but can't actually do the job and monetise it. She's really lost without J.

Reactions: 17
Haha so typical. Embarrasses herself to get all this attraction, but can't actually do the job and monetise it. She's really lost without J.
i'd say she had an influx of new patreons on the back of all this drama.
you'd think she'd take this chance to keep them on board by actually releasing podcasts that were paid for.

Reactions: 5
not being rude but honestly who even cares?
most of us are on here for a chit chat and everything here is the truth ya know?
I was just thinking the other day. If she doxxed me and saw our mutuals, she would flip a lid. But ive never got any good gossip from any of these connections.. theyre through her sisters age group or her old friend group with Jenny pre podcast

Reactions: 1
Wow. Just wow. Havnt caught up with this thread since Jan. Holyyyyyyyy duck. I always advocated for L as I felt she was a bit lost and I did love her spark. But that blazer incident made me want to claw her eyes out. In the words of Aoife McGregor WHOOOO THE FUUUCCKKK do u think you are?? Holding a blokes jacket for ransom cause it gives her some kind of power trip. J was right to get well away although I still think she's an hole. But she's happily and quietly getting on with her life and I'm glad for her. Imagine the shite she's had 2 put up with over the years. L knows she will never have the conventional life, the house, the mortgage, the partner who loves you and wants to build a life with u. So in true L fashion she has turned it round that SHE rejected all that and thinks its weird and uncool. She's so good at doing 180s and convincing herself that that's what she's wanted all along. Ye so what if u rode Evan. He hasn't married or gotten a mortgage with you. It was j. And that KILLS you. Because you wer the prettier one. You wer the funnier one. But it was plain ol J he chose. She can't have the adult life she wants deep down so she pretends she doesn't want to be an adult. That she's not like other adults. This TT drama I'm not on it so I havnt a clue but that Ross thing sounds like he's loving all this. And she's only 2 happy to be at the midst of someone's downfall. Because then she won't be the only miserable witch in town. Sorry L you've lost my support. Go shield your kids from the big bad world give them a safe haven and stability because when in a few years when your flaps have sagged lower than your hotpants and your "fans" are nowhere to be seen I guarantee you you will regret not putting all this time and effort into your babies. Because I'm sure by then even they will have turned their back on you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36