It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she on about now? What fake page?
I’d be very surprised if Niamh is actually writing to her from a fake page, I’d have expected that she be avoiding Lindsay like the plague in hopes this will all go away. It’s clear as day that Lindsay is going to go after her with a vengeance. Can’t imagine that Alex is happy being called out publicly either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It feels like she’s trying to break them up. It’s cringe to tag someone’s partner if you are fighting with them. Both L & Niamh are coming out of this disgracefully IMO. L is making a holy show out of herself trying to get some relevancy again & Niamh the bully mouth is cowering in her house because she can’t take on someone she can’t bully. They are both tragic cases

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It feels like she’s trying to break them up.
A recurring pattern for Lindsay tbh, it’s the same reason she constantly refers to the one night stand she had with Evan, ten years ago. And probably why she posted a photo from J and E’s wedding while the ceremony was still ongoing. She lives to cause trouble and her favourite target is other people’s relationships. Likely because she’s never had a happy or healthy one of her own, by her own admission.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A recurring pattern for Lindsay tbh, it’s the same reason she constantly refers to the one night stand she had with Evan, ten years ago. And probably why she posted a photo from J and E’s wedding while the ceremony was still ongoing. She lives to cause trouble and her favourite target is other people’s relationships. Likely because she’s never had a happy or healthy one of her own, by her own admission.
She’s so unhappy. She’s the only one who can change that but she won’t because she’s too arrogant & lazy

Reactions: 11
I actually think fair fucks to her for calling Alex out, bout time he realises his gf is a dose. He’s not on TikTok do he doesn’t see how awful she is

Both Darren and the King Gaffo lad were calling L. ugly and commented on her age, eyebrows and nails. The Darren lad really jumped straight on her about being ugly before Ross cut him off. I felt a bit sorry for her as the lads were cruel to her face.
L. told the King Fella he needed botox for his 11 lines and L. said she certainly wasn't ugly everyone tells her how pretty she is and she has a better body that girls half her age.
Ross just kept whinging in the background about how he is struggling to process being allegedly groomed online the last few years, same tit, different night.
Is King Gaffo the chap that takes pictures of food?

Reactions: 2
Ok I’ve had to go on instagram to find out who half of these people were. Casper Walsh for one. So looks like he’s way moved on to a cute little woman and why is this ross lad obsessed with the fact Lindsay was riding him. Going to look up the other girls now too as I’m lost lol but want to know. Nosey lol.
---
Ok and keemon ? Whats the beef with her. Looked at her page and she didn’t seem like Lindsay is even on her radar. She has a child and is getting married I think and a page full of pretty feel good content. I don’t get it.
---
I don’t think I can find kneevo on instagram. I can see a fan page alright and pretty racy content so I’m guessing Lindsay is pretty jealous of her ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So L is apparently out having drinks with people, but is bet into Niamh’s live. God I’d say she’s a nightmare to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is King Gaffo the chap that takes pictures of food?
Yeah he is. You could never be friends with L because she would probably turn on you at some stage and tell everyone your business. She's dangerous and bitter.

Reactions: 14
You would think one of her “friends” would tell her to get off the internet. And what is she wearing in her mos recent story? I’m mortified for her, she’s 37 going out dressed like a 16 year old, Riloh will get some slagging as he gets older

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but one of them has their child there, headphones on, plonked in front of an iPad in the pram. Surely a boozy brunch is no place for a toddler.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You would think one of her “friends” would tell her to get off the internet. And what is she wearing in her mos recent story? I’m mortified for her, she’s 37 going out dressed like a 16 year old, Riloh will get some slagging as he gets older
I'm sorry, the actual state of her! The saggy tits, the skirt up her hole. 🙈🤣 who the duck is telling her that she's 'pretty'? She looks like a middle aged, worn out wannabee. I have second hand embarrassment. 🙈😆😂

And she's calling out an old woman walking by!! 🙈🙈 she looks closer to her age than all the young ones she's with. bleeping delusional! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's not dressing like Kanye's wife ffs. Are all those gobshites in her stories the doses who pay to listen to her shite ffs, a bunch of wannabes following the biggest wannabe of them all. The woman doesn't know who she is if she's not trying to look and sound like Amy Winehouse or Julia Fox it's now Bianca (Kanye's latest muse). Her family must be sick to death of her tit. She needs to be sectioned for the sake of those poor kids.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but one of them has their child there, headphones on, plonked in front of an iPad in the pram. Surely a boozy brunch is no place for a toddler.
this was an actual event she organised. there's like 7 people at it, not including the poor child in the pram! 😫

• Haha