It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, the actual state of her! The saggy tits, the skirt up her hole. 🙈🤣 who the duck is telling her that she's 'pretty'? She looks like a middle aged, worn out wannabee. I have second hand embarrassment. 🙈😆😂

And she's calling out an old woman walking by!! 🙈🙈 she looks closer to her age than all the young ones she's with. bleeping delusional! 😂😂😂
To be fair if those tits are saggy I wish I had saggy tits. She’s a messy witch but you can’t deny her bod is stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair if those tits are saggy I wish I had saggy tits. She’s a messy witch but you can’t deny her bod is stunning.
ah yeah tbf she looks great! skirt a bit short tho jaysis.........sure as they say either do tits out or legs out for a night out..

she couldnt give a toss fair play....im sure lads will be thrilled chatting her up tonite

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she’s not having a night out for her lil WhatsApp group fans 💀 what an absolute beg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Face card is waaay more important to have and that one gets haggard each time she’s on
---
Oh my god she’s not having a night out for her lil WhatsApp group fans 💀 what an absolute beg
Did she say there were 200 of them ? And 7 show up ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see herself and Kneevo are both out in town tonight. I really hope they run into each other and L streams the encounter lmao.

Reactions: 12
The scaffolding must only be coming on Monday…..#zerogravitysaggytitties

Reactions: 3
I have to hand it to her , if there are simpletons willing to pay to go on the piss with Lindsay well fair fucks to her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has some neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Money must be very tight. Between this getting people to pay to hang out with you and her constant Tik Tok lives - she must be desperate for the dollars.

Ross told her on one of the lives that he can make a couple of hundred a week off lives. She got 10k likes one night and I think that she can cash in on that somehow hence all the drama to get people watching. What a sad existence-get a job.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Money must be very tight. Between this getting people to pay to hang out with you and her constant Tik Tok lives - she must be desperate for the dollars.

Ross told her on one of the lives that he can make a couple of hundred a week off lives. She got 10k likes one night and I think that she can cash in on that somehow hence all the drama to get people watching. What a sad existence-get a job.
Please don’t tell me she takes gifts from people on tik tok? An Irish woman took her own life because she got into debt doing that. Jesus

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was there meant to be 2 podcasts coming? Im high key interested in listening to the Tattle one but also dont want to fund such a bitter person.

She prides herself on her authenticity but if this is her authentic self, its scary how little shes ever tried to cure her bitterness. Ive never heard her say "i hate jenny, i hate how everyone likes her but also i need to move on" or even just admit being a psycho.

I have caught myself many times being bitter about the cool bully girls from school so many years on (one didn't start me in our camogie final for no reason), and then laughed at it later. Like its okay to be bitter but non-psycho people also laugh about their bitterness or try to fix it or move on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we all have encountered a Lindsay in our lives, at teens and adults. Normally if it was a younger people, you outgrow the narcissism and drama and self indulgent toxic behaviour and move on with your life which makes the Lindsay character vicious and makes you a target for their vitriol from pure jealousy and they’re the victim in their head and they try to turn others against you then or slag off your achievements from sheer jealousy. This people are emotionally and intellectually stunted. And nearly always enabled by a family member scared of their outbursts. Surely Lindsay needs a cold sharp shock from family to snap her out of her rinse and repeat cycle of toxic frenemies, online drama, men etc. Raising children especially a daughter to think this essentially online bullying is acceptable under the guise of “keeping it real” is bizarre and dangerous. But in all her self righteousness, surely in the cold light of day right now she has to realise last night she was out for a Saturday with a bunch of women that paid her to spend time with them so they could listen to her “exclusive” toxic drama for gossip sake, they aren’t her mates? I’d rather sit in with my dog and the telly than sink that low

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Live again with Ross - how is it not strange that a 40 year old is spending her evenings chatting with an 18 year old, spewing poison about another person. It will all come back to bite Ross as he gets older so she couldn’t care that much about him!

Also - why is she using the fact she things Kneevo was inappropriate with Ross for content? Surely if she feels that way she should encourage him to go to the police if that’s how he feels and keep it offline!

Reactions: 21