It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely think there might be a lawsuit coming against the two of them for slander with the amount of poison theyā€™re spewing about not just one person but about EVERYONE

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s exploiting him.. end of.
Her online presence was dead, and now all of a sudden sheā€™s getting loads of views, etc. Sheā€™ll use him until she moves onto her next interest & then heā€™ll be dropped.
Itā€™s genuinely disgusting. And then Ross trying to get brand deals/etc from it all.
Itā€™s a prime example of whatā€™s wrong with the world rn & the horrifically negative side of social media

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What theyā€™re doing is total bullying, I havenā€™t seen the likes of that on social media in years. Absolutely shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watch Ross turn 25 and hel be talking about how L was almost 40 exploiting him online because he loves the drama of it all

Reactions: 22
I personally think sheā€™s dead right. Social media is fake who gives a shite stop deeping it so much, kneevo is a tit person and Lyndsey is just saying out loud what weā€™re all thinking. Notice how Kneevo is gone so quiet? Itā€™s not ā€œgrowthā€ let me tell you itā€™s because her fake mask is being torn off her infront of people and sheā€™s scared. I like that Lyndsey and Ross are just finaly outting them all, hopefully they wonā€™t stop until they end their careers because itā€™s sickening to watch people like someone you can see right through. šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
I personally think sheā€™s dead right. Social media is fake who gives a shite stop deeping it so much, kneevo is a tit person and Lyndsey is just saying out loud what weā€™re all thinking. Notice how Kneevo is gone so quiet? Itā€™s not ā€œgrowthā€ let me tell you itā€™s because her fake mask is being torn off her infront of people and sheā€™s scared. I like that Lyndsey and Ross are just finaly outting them all, hopefully they wonā€™t stop until they end their careers because itā€™s sickening to watch people like someone you can see right through. šŸ™„
Lindsay has gone far beyond ā€œsaying what weā€™re all thinkingā€. Sheā€™s going live each night to publicly bully and harass a young woman, what outcome is she hoping to get? Itā€™s bullying plain and simple šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 30
Ross and Lyndsey were dead right to out Kneevo. We all saw it happening in real time and it made us incredibly uncomfortable at the time. If Ross needed the backing of someone to help him gain the confidence then fair play.

But. I feel they will go too far now and people will turn on them. He said what he needed to say, he should of left it at that, made peace with it or looked for legal advice.
The more Lyndsey goes on and on its becoming apparent that she's using Ross' situation and vulnerability for clout.
The more he goes on it looks like he is using it for clout and attention. And what's with him posting looking for collabs ?
Continuing this he is loosing credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ross and Lyndsey were dead right to out Kneevo. We all saw it happening in real time and it made us incredibly uncomfortable at the time. If Ross needed the backing of someone to help him gain the confidence then fair play.

But. I feel they will go too far now and people will turn on them. He said what he needed to say, he should of left it at that, made peace with it or looked for legal advice.
The more Lyndsey goes on and on its becoming apparent that she's using Ross' situation and vulnerability for clout.
The more he goes on it looks like he is using it for clout and attention. And what's with him posting looking for collabs ?
Continuing this he is loosing credibility.
Wait, so people were aware of what was happening at the time and no one did/said anything then?

She IS using him for clout. Lindsay doesnā€™t do tit out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 13
Wait, so people were aware of what was happening at the time and no one did/said anything then?
This has been discussed in both this and Kneevoā€™s thread with screenshots from the time. People were 100% disgusted by it all, but what could you or I do when his own family appeared to be allowing it to happen

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t really see how her having people pay for nights out with her/paying for being in a WhatsApp is that different to what Keelin Moncrieff is doing with that holiday that L keeps banging on about. Both of them are grifters

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t really see how her having people pay for nights out with her/paying for being in a WhatsApp is that different to what Keelin Moncrieff is doing with that holiday that L keeps banging on about. Both of them are grifters
exactly, and how she bangs on about J having no friends but her only friends seems to be her ā€˜fansā€™ who pay to spend time with heršŸ«¢

• Haha
Reactions: 14