It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she was the prettier one, she's thin but not pretty, likewise she's not ugly like but she's just an average looking woman and she knows it, hence the legs etc always on show, to showcase her thinness šŸ¤·

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is pretty for her age she looks great but I really feel for Jenny in all of this and I am beyond shocked kneevo being the bigger person maybe Elmo is good for her

She is pretty for her age she looks great but I really feel for Jenny in all of this and I am beyond shocked kneevo being the bigger person maybe Elmo is good for her
I think she's seeking legal advise as opposed to being the bigger person.

Anyone listen yet, underwhelmed by the pod description but I'll hold judgement until I listen. Wondering where the big breaking news pods are that she's been going on about for weeks though.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve read over the old threads and itā€™s been alluded to loads and referenced but never actually clarified, apparently Lā€™s childhood ā€œdid a number on herā€ and something about the parents being mad religious weirdos and that messed her up, but then Iā€™ve also read they mostly mind her kids and her son was moved in with them for a while? What has she actually said about her childhood that is the blame for this pattern of behaviour including the weird ads screaming meltdown today which was bizarre for a woman almost 40

Reactions: 7
She thinks she was the prettier one, she's thin but not pretty, likewise she's not ugly like but she's just an average looking woman and she knows it, hence the legs etc always on show, to showcase her thinness šŸ¤·
Exactly! She's not pretty at all which is why it's always tits and legs out. Girls who are pretty don't need to do that. And she's skinny in a flabby sort of way, it that makes sense?! It's from eating very little. It's clear that she does no exercise, she's not toned at all.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! She's not pretty at all which is why it's always tits and legs out. Girls who are pretty don't need to do that. And she's skinny in a flabby sort of way, it that makes sense?! It's from eating very little. It's clear that she does no exercise, she's not toned at all.
I think that's a bit much tbh, going in on a woman's body and appearance in such a detailed way is pretty grim tbh.

Listened to yesterdays episode, I cannot believe that's what she released after getting so many new subscribers! Really really bad.

Reactions: 30
wtf.
the episode was just her talking about how great she thinks she is, that posting about gaza on instagram is doing nothing and that she doesn't like the zoo because she used to be vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wtf.
the episode was just her talking about how great she thinks she is, that posting about gaza on instagram is doing nothing and that she doesn't like the zoo because she used to be vegan.
Wasn't it shocking! Really bad lazy content. Not funny or juicy or any of the things she promised.

Reactions: 9
I unsubbed a long time ago coz the content was dire, but was tempted to sign up again and glad I didnā€™t now.

Do we think that clip of her screaming at a ā€œtattlerā€ was just her screaming into her phone pretending to talk to someone so people would sub? Like surely if she had juicy content sheā€™d put it out?

Reactions: 15
I unsubbed a long time ago coz the content was dire, but was tempted to sign up again and glad I didnā€™t now.

Do we think that clip of her screaming at a ā€œtattlerā€ was just her screaming into her phone pretending to talk to someone so people would sub? Like surely if she had juicy content sheā€™d put it out?
I knew she wasn't going to do the Kneevo pod just like she'll never do the It Galz tell all but I did believe the Tattler one. Now I don't, there's no way she'd release that piece of pure crap if she was sitting on anything juicy.

We've been duped yet again!

Reactions: 10
I think that's a bit much tbh, going in on a woman's body and appearance in such a detailed way is pretty grim tbh.

Listened to yesterdays episode, I cannot believe that's what she released after getting so many new subscribers! Really really bad.
She has no issue slagging off Kneevo's body though? Don't give it if you can't take it.

Reactions: 8
I think Lindsay is really pretty and has an AMAZING bod. I will also always support the youthful agenda she pushes.

I think sometimes a minor detail can throw an outfit off and in that instagram story with the fangirls on the street, something wasnt hitting with the angle of the camera and how things sat at that particular moment.

Reactions: 5
Jesus šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ has to be someone she knows behind this account
Isnā€™t ā€œfeekingā€ a real country thing to say? I only ever heard it from country people, and Kneevo loves to call herself a ā€œculchieā€ with her fake d4 accent šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what are yous on about she's stunning lookin

Reactions: 2