It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"That was topical two months ago", yet can only talk about Amy Winehouse and Sex and the City that were topical over a decade ago 😂😂😂😂
Also the irony of her saying thay Js article was full of typos when Ls post had a typo in it too 🤣 the bang of jealousy off everything she posts about Jenny is awkward.
She can’t keep her tit together for long enough to achieve anything so she makes out that she thinks it ‘uncool’ to have your life together. Maybe boring to a teenager, but to someone at her stage in life a bit of stability would be a good thing, and clearly much needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also the irony of her saying thay Js article was full of typos when Ls post had a typo in it too 🤣 the bang of jealousy off everything she posts about Jenny is awkward.
She can’t keep her tit together for long enough to achieve anything so she makes out that she thinks it ‘uncool’ to have your life together. Maybe boring to a teenager, but to someone at her stage in life a bit of stability would be a good thing, and clearly much needed.
What's J's name on TikTok?

Reactions: 1
No offence intended, but are all these 3 accounts you name the one person?
Oh tit do you think so? 🤔 we had this lark on the burps thread, a few accounts talking to themselves was suspected aswell as accounts telling serious lies, happened on Sanda Murphy’s one too and mods called it.
I guess L and her internet sleuth will let us know if someone is the owner of 3 accounts 😂

sorry ETA I didn’t realise it was you foxy Roxy, i’m sure you saw it go down on the burp thread 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh tit do you think so? 🤔 we had this lark on the burps thread, a few accounts talking to themselves was suspected aswell as accounts telling serious lies, happened on Sanda Murphy’s one too and mods called it.
I guess L and her internet sleuth will let us know if someone is the owner of 3 accounts 😂
I have absolutely no idea, I just dip in and out of this thread. I just noticed when you named them altogether that the 2 other accounts were invited by Incognito.Queen. Maybe it is all totally legit, I don't know 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10

sorry ETA I didn’t realise it was you foxy Roxy, i’m sure you saw it go down on the burp thread 😂
Where do people find the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In case there’s any merit to any of this, be mindful that doxxing is not illegal in Ireland but you will 100% have her on data protection, harassment, incitement to hatred, conspiracy to commit a violent offence and other charges. Her Patreon is still considered a public platform, even if behind a paywall. If she doxxes you, go to the Gardaí, get a Pulse number and go get a pro-bono solicitor. It will be a cut and dry case.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It would pay l better to maybe bring Luna out somewhere …..does she actually ever do anything with those children or does she just sit in her apartment drinking the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In case there’s any merit to any of this, be mindful that doxxing is not illegal in Ireland but you will 100% have her on data protection, harassment, incitement to hatred, conspiracy to commit a violent offence and other charges. Her Patreon is still considered a public platform, even if behind a paywall. If she doxxes you, go to the Gardaí, get a Pulse number and go get a pro-bono solicitor. It will be a cut and dry case.
There’s a name given too of the person who did the “sleuthing” so that person could easily be done for slander too should the doxx anyone and falsely accuse - the name from the podcast title you’ll find her in L’s followers once you look 🤮

Reactions: 6
There’s a name given too of the person who did the “sleuthing” so that person could easily be done for slander too should the doxx anyone and falsely accuse - the name from the podcast title you’ll find her in L’s followers once you look 🤮
Let her incriminate herself and whoever’s working on it with her! Anyone who’s been “found out”, get the Gardaí to investigate the manner in which your information was obtained in the first place. It may or may not be illegal, and then they’ve opened a whole new can of worms for themselves. No crimes have been committed on this Tattle thread, what’s she’s alleging she’ll do is criminal though. Any damaging information that she published that turns out to be of dubious quality, misrepresenting of a person or just false, will see Lindsay finding herself on the end of a VERY expensive lawsuit. She won’t need to worry about being boring with a mortgage when all is said and done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let her incriminate herself and whoever’s working on it with her! Anyone who’s been “found out”, get the Gardaí to investigate the manner in which your information was obtained in the first place. It may or may not be illegal, and then they’ve opened a whole new can of worms for themselves. No crimes have been committed on this Tattle thread, what’s she’s alleging she’ll do is criminal though. Any damaging information that she published that turns out to be of dubious quality, misrepresenting of a person or just false, will see Lindsay finding herself on the end of a VERY expensive lawsuit. She won’t need to worry about being boring with a mortgage when all is said and done.
Any of the accounts mentioned by L should look at the person L has listed at the person whom did the sleuthing. They’ve admitted that it was them so might be handy evidence if anything does come of this mess 😂

Reactions: 4
Lads, does anyone not find it so pathetic that when J is doing well L has to find a way to bring her down? Like sharing that anonymous box yesterday with peoples fave memories from it galz and she shared one replying saying when they admitted to hooking up! Such a low blow in my opinion and a way to get at Evan and L, this one just didn’t sit right with me I found it so nasty and unnecessary!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Any of the accounts mentioned by L should look at the person L has listed at the person whom did the sleuthing. They’ve admitted that it was them so might be handy evidence if anything does come of this mess 😂
Honestly, if anyone’s named and/or contacted by L or otherwise - hand this “sleuth” person’s details into the Gardaí today. Make a report for harassment and incitement to hatred, then make a report with the Data Protection Commissioner against Patreon and Lindsay. The form to do so is here; https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact and the DPC is obliged by law to investigate and update you within three months. I’d also report the data breach to Patreon, who will themselves be liable for the misuse of data, and likely boot her off the platform. Don’t let this bully intimidate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22