It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t believe there reading these comments out on live talk about wanting 5 seconds of fame

Reactions: 1
This is all toxic af. Your man Ross is on his own Live now saying Lindsay was riding Casper Walsh behind his fiancée’s back for years.
I do remember a picture of her and Kneevo out with them maybe before Kneevo started going out with Elmo or in the very early days!
---
I can’t find the picture but there was mention of them here on the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do remember a picture of her and Kneevo out with them maybe before Kneevo started going out with Elmo or in the very early days!
---
It was in her northside apartment when she lived with her sister.

Reactions: 2
---
The picture is post 882 on that thread. A couple of posts after that mention

Reactions: 3
Someone said I always see you leave a certain fellas house and she was morto. The whole thing was a tit show. He kept deflecting and lindsay let him. She has a teenage son clearly doesn’t parent him as she let this chap just pure insult her. She literally got Luna to get her a can before she went out the door to jimmy had the fingers up at him. Got rid of her kids for this tit she really is pathetic. I did watch it but my kids were in bed 😂 she’s really angry over Jenny having the house. She even said oh to walk up the aisle to that stunning man. I can’t congratulate anyone that gets a mortgage as it’s just proof your working for the next 25 years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So pressed , who the duck will ever marry her. She is not aging well, she is delu and an hole and the rich coke head guys she goes won’t want to take on kids.she is obsessed with money and that she would have been happy for Jenny if she married a tech bro with a load of money and got a huge house that would have a bigger kitchen. What a bleep. She says she is a troll and it’s her Job to be and it gals was all her , Jenny could market and edit but L did all the heavy lifting . L said she is blessed to own it galz LOL .and basically thinks her podcast history makes her Tracey enmin.how many of us are pushed to team Jenny? Bringing up that she shagged evan and he treated Jenny like tit yet every relationship L has stayed in she was “abused” best drinking game for her live? How many times the thick contradicts herself

• Angry
Reactions: 20
she’s on live again talking about her issues and making jokes about her getting with Alex (Niamh’s bf)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she not have a mirror? An ounce of self reflection? What would she say about another person acting like she does?

Reactions: 10
She needs to get back on her meds or have a good chat with her doctor about her meds not working because it’s gone beyond a joke

Reactions: 8
She’s back on Live right now calling Keelin Nugent (Kiki Fit) bulimic and accusing her of vomiting up her protein meals off-camera. duck me, she’s unhinged.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where’s @forgotmyacc?? I need to know her thoughts on this new drama. 🤣
What in the bleeping Jeremy Kyle is going on here 😅😅🫣

I can't keep up with all the drams.
I've just been dipping in and out tbh because the whole thing makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.
Lyndsey is a grown ass woman, it's embarrassing.
Ross has been groomed by these women since he was a young lad it's actually upsetting to see how messed up he is because of them.
As for kneevo she needs to be dipped in a vat of antibiotics and carted off to the looney bin taking that ridiculous laugh with her.

Reactions: 23
Did she get banned from live again last night, was watching and it got cut off? Wasn’t sure if she muted me 😂

Riloh also commented at one point saying go to bed and she was like “you should be happy I’m not out in town”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
i feel sorry for poor luna,, she always looks exhausted on instagram, say it's not easy going back and forth between parents, but id say L and Jimmy are great parents all the same

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.