It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this is SPOT ON.

The tiny mic...the eyes...the dramatic speech

L can be hilarious at times 🙈
L can be hilarious at times, I agree, but if that's a representative taster of her standup routine, I'm glad I never shelled out to see it.
Oliver Callan can rest easy at any rate.

Reactions: 11
For anyone who missed the TikTok Live:
Lindsay was doing her make up whilst wearing an Alan Shearer football t-shirt and chatting to a guy from Birmingham.

Some highlights include:

Lindsay saying - ‘It’s so weird that you guys have a Royal family, the British people pay for Prince Andrew to abuse kids.’

Lindsay also said - ‘The dole isn’t even good in England, it’s way better over here.’

She accused the guy of using a filter and said his beard was terrible. Lindsay then had to ask Luna to delete the guy off the TikTok live as she didn’t know how to. When Luna appeared on the TikTok live the guy said that she should be ‘ashamed of your mother, actually I mean grandma’. Lindsay then told the guy ‘you have nothing to show for yourself sitting around your gaff all day’ and gave him the middle finger.
At this point Lindsay asked Luna to leave the room.

Lindsay then spoke to another guy on TikTok live who she asked for €700. He responded by asking for a picture of her ‘baps.’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
For anyone who missed the TikTok Live:
Lindsay was doing her make up whilst wearing an Alan Shearer football t-shirt and chatting to a guy from Birmingham.

Some highlights include:

Lindsay saying - ‘It’s so weird that you guys have a Royal family, the British people pay for Prince Andrew to abuse kids.’

Lindsay also said - ‘The dole isn’t even good in England, it’s way better over here.’

She accused the guy of using a filter and said his beard was terrible. Lindsay then had to ask Luna to delete the guy off the TikTok live as she didn’t know how to. When Luna appeared on the TikTok live the guy said that she should be ‘ashamed of your mother, actually I mean grandma’. Lindsay then told the guy ‘you have nothing to show for yourself sitting around your gaff all day’ and gave him the middle finger.
At this point Lindsay asked Luna to leave the room.

Lindsay then spoke to another guy on TikTok live who she asked for €700. He responded by asking for a picture of her ‘baps.’
When luna came in and the guy said I’m your new step dad she genuinely looked scared and Lindsey told her he’s kidding , not to mention the driving while on a live and luna is not tall enough for the front seat . L is scatty at the best of times but watching herself on live and trying to drive as a new driver is a recipe for disaster.she was saying she wants to do shows down the country DELULU. Maybe small unpaid spots but no
Way a solo show.she thinks she’s a vulnerable woman because she is a single ma and that’s why she goes out with abusers.

Reactions: 14
It’s so sad that she talks so much about how the church damaged her and made her the way she is but doesn’t see how random men joining a live and talking about sex also traumatise luna for life 🥲 she might just not realise it til her 30s

Reactions: 21
I found the Jenny impression hilarious, especially with the mini Mike and the jokes about her constant talk about the house. 😂 However, I don’t really like it when she makes remarks about Jenny not having friends. Generally, I don't mind Lindsay, but I saw that she's going live with Ross Hogan tonight, and I absolutely cannot stand that little tit stain. Wtf is she thinking!

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad that she talks so much about how the church damaged her and made her the way she is but doesn’t see how random men joining a live and talking about sex also traumatise luna for life 🥲 she might just not realise it til her 30s
And luna saying - be nice always when she heard her slagging off the fella and L saying no to her

Reactions: 8
I found the Jenny impression hilarious, especially with the mini Mike and the jokes about her constant talk about the house. 😂 However, I don’t really like it when she makes remarks about Jenny not having friends. Generally, I don't mind Lindsay, but I saw that she's going live with Ross Hogan tonight, and I absolutely cannot stand that little tit stain. Wtf is she thinking!
Can someone please record her live for those of us who don’t have TikTok? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
The fact she’s bet onto here shows how pathetic she is.
sharing robbing tips, Christ. What a low life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.