It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear she’s just starved of attention, she doesn’t care where she gets it.

Reactions: 10
Why did Ross leave I just missed it 😅
He said Miriam/Kneevo were bitching about her on WhatsApp then kneevo came into the comments and said it wasn’t us it was Ross and sent L the screenshots. He was saying she was out of it on insta, but she said it was J’s wedding week and she was shook

Reactions: 4
She’s literally making a show of this lad. He’s clearly not mentally well. He’s a 19 year old dying to be famous. Shes putting him in a very vulnerable position. She needs to cut him off. He’s 4 years older than Riloh!!!!

Reactions: 21
Always interesting when L shares random posts from here, why not share what was said on the live when your daughter was involved?

Reactions: 11
She’s literally making a show of this lad. He’s clearly not mentally well. He’s a 19 year old dying to be famous. Shes putting him in a very vulnerable position. She needs to cut him off. He’s 4 years older than Riloh!!!!
I had to switch off when he came back on. Such an uncomfortable watch.

Reactions: 11
What age is lindsey? 37 or so she would want to get a life involved in this shite online

Reactions: 12
What age is lindsey? 37 or so she would want to get a life involved in this shite online
This is all toxic af. Your man Ross is on his own Live now saying Lindsay was riding Casper Walsh behind his fiancée’s back for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yeah allegedly she’s being ‘going down on her knees’ for caspar walsh since before covid, ref ross

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s actually gotten to the stage where I can’t even watch Lindsey without cringing with embarrassment. She’s nearly 40. Her poor poor children, especially Riloh.

Reactions: 18
I missed the live raging but now he's on with a drag queen from Dublin dragging Lindsay!

I thought him and L were bestos an hour ago, with did I miss

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.