It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth did we all not like Shauna to begin with, I'm obsessed now. That episode 😆
She was a star in that episode
I’d say maybe she’s just more comfortable now on the mic? She was so much at the start, and don’t get me wrong I always liked her, but now she’s less performative or something? Love her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love Shauna so much hahaha she’s so entertaining and real
She is so real - there are no airs and graces about her at all. I have really warmed to her.

We are so bombarded with beige influencers and the clean girl aesthetic right now - Shauna & Lindsay are so refreshing in how they speak and present themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At least when Shauna and L (inevitably) have a falling out Shauna will give us ALL of the t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so real - there are no airs and graces about her at all. I have really warmed to her.

We are so bombarded with beige influencers and the clean girl aesthetic right now - Shauna & Lindsay are so refreshing in how they speak and present themselves.
You are dead right! It’s so refreshing to listen to them. Im sick to the teeth of the ‘clean girl aesthetic’ and ‘minimalist scandi vibes!’ It’s not relatable and it’s so overdone on every platform now. I want so bad for them to become a double act! Nothing ventured nothing gained. Wonder what they’d call it?😅

• Heart
You are dead right! It’s so refreshing to listen to them. Im sick to the teeth of the ‘clean girl aesthetic’ and ‘minimalist scandi vibes!’ It’s not relatable and it’s so overdone on every platform now. I want so bad for them to become a double act! Nothing ventured nothing gained. Wonder what they’d call it?😅
Yeah it feels like the other bloggers are very instagram and these two are tik tok haha.

Is there genuinely any bloggers you follow anymore on socials that you look forward to their content? I think they're all gone. Like I have to get it through pods really now. Instagram is dead to me tbh.

Reactions: 7
Saw L on the quays last night. She looked gorge and v happy. You can hear her before you see her 😂

The blonde looks lovely in person as well. wasnt sure of it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it feels like the other bloggers are very instagram and these two are tik tok haha.

Is there genuinely any bloggers you follow anymore on socials that you look forward to their content? I think they're all gone. Like I have to get it through pods really now. Instagram is dead to me tbh.
I have completely abandoned Instagram because I’ve just seen it all. Everyone flogging the same shite, makeup, self care, morning routine, skin routine, bedtime routine… it’s almost like a form of torture at this stage. I cringed at downloading TikTok a while back but it’s actually a lot better craic. I do enjoy call her daddy podcast etc but sometimes you just want the Irish banter. Wonder what LL has in store for tomorrow..

Reactions: 12
I have completely abandoned Instagram because I’ve just seen it all. Everyone flogging the same shite, makeup, self care, morning routine, skin routine, bedtime routine… it’s almost like a form of torture at this stage. I cringed at downloading TikTok a while back but it’s actually a lot better craic. I do enjoy call her daddy podcast etc but sometimes you just want the Irish banter. Wonder what LL has in store for tomorrow..
Completely agree - it has all become so stale.

I find myself looking forward to LL each week.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how Shaughna is being paid for the episodes. I'm not subscribed but from feedback here it seems like she is breathing life back into the podcast. The podcast seems to lack direction/interest without her or Pete. I hope Lindsay has been humbled enough by her fallout with Jenny to realise she needs someone, and appreciate the help she is getting in those friends.

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how Shaughna is being paid for the episodes. I'm not subscribed but from feedback here it seems like she is breathing life back into the podcast. The podcast seems to lack direction/interest without her or Pete. I hope Lindsay has been humbled enough by her fallout with Jenny to realise she needs someone, and appreciate the help she is getting in those friends.
I agree. Hopefully she is because Shauna deserves it! Just look at the money the It Galz were earning in their prime. I could really see Shauna and Lindsay heading in that direction if they hit the ground running and were consistent. And forget about getting cancelled etc… Male comedians or male pods get away with roasting whoever they want! The girls should go for it. The could name it “call her zaddy”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Howling at Karla and Lindsay’s dynamic, Lindsay saying she is so picky with men and Karla saying she is anything but 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was coming on to say the xact same thing, I can't stand Karla with Jen but with L she was charming and very funny!

Really enjoyed that listen, how is TUO still going!?

Reactions: 5
On it with Kneevo and Versatile? Oh L 🤦🏼‍♀️Going by Kneevos stories, I’m pretty sure nearly every person at that session was at least 10 years younger than Lindsay…

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.