It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she gets that little tit prosecuted. He needs to be taught a lesson, the little bollox. If he stayed in school and not on the internet 24/7 causing pathetic drama he might have learned how to behave correctly. No pity for the fucker.
Did Ross give out her address???? That's crazy.

Reactions: 1
Is her Patreon worth it now, I had it ages ago but it was very lazy and not great. I'm tempted now after seeing all the drama she's creating 😅

Heading into a nightshift now and the backlog is tempting...

Reactions: 2
Lindsay and Ross getting deep on live now talking about how fucked yo it actually was that Kneevo befriended him and exposed him to Onlyfans when he was 15

Reactions: 8
I have full screen recordings of the live tonight but the files are way too big to upload even after I’ve compressed them </3

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lindsay and Ross getting deep on live now talking about how fucked yo it actually was that Kneevo befriended him and exposed him to Onlyfans when he was 15
100 percent agree with this, but also, Lyndsey would want to have a look at what she's exposing her own daughter to.

Reactions: 15
Is her Patreon worth it now, I had it ages ago but it was very lazy and not great. I'm tempted now after seeing all the drama she's creating 😅

Heading into a nightshift now and the backlog is tempting...
To be fair - there are some great episodes.

I've always said it but L is a natural storyteller and can be really witty and quick. It's worth a subscribe to listen to the backlog.

Reactions: 5
Copying this from what I posted in Miriam’s thread:

Yes Ross is dangerous, but I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for him. Caught a bit of his and Lindsay’s live last night, and he was talking about how kneevo and Miriam befriended him when he was 15. They were 23/24/25 and it’s so weird. Kneevo exposed him to OF and he saw all her explicit content. It does sound like he was groomed and he’s clearly fucked up over it. Kneevo was sending him huge amounts of money as a young teen and he was going online to fight her corner every night. I think they took advantage of him having drugs in his home and a crappy home life. To be fair, sounds like it was more Kneevo than Miriam but still, what business had Miriam befriending a 15 year old? Lindsay and Ross had started talking last night about influencers and were having a laugh at Miriam it started off light hearted but when he got into all of the above, even Lindsay seemed uncomfortable when she realised the gravity of it all. She tried to get him off Live to ring her on WhatsApp. I don’t think the poor young fella realises how much it has all affected him. Now I’m not taking away that the vitriol he spews online is dangerous but he defo needs to see a therapist and the girls should feel partially responsible for what they’ve done to him
This was on the Kneevo thread

Reactions: 2
Can you give us a written summary?

Casper Walsh: Ross said when the picture of L and Casper together was posted that people on tattle were talking about it and it was so obvious that they were hooking up. L was laughing and then made a joke saying “imagine if me and Casper were together now and he was rapping about being a step-da” lol, Ross brought it up again later saying “you were on your knees for Casper Walsh” and L was like “stop bringing that up you witch!!”

Miriam: Someone commented on the live saying “we’re getting L investigated”, L was laughing at the fact that Miriam posted saying that she was concerned for her and her families safety, and said that she used to get the same thing when they would do It Gal/Tit Gal for the Goss awards, said that influencers would be crying and threatening them and all but instead they should’ve made it a thing and hired It Galz to interview attendees on the pink carpet
Told Ross that his whole history is creating “Love Ireland” but all Miriam’s history is ever gonna be is crying on TikTok cus she got voted off a show
Made several mean jokes about Miriam’s finger
L said that it pissed her off that Miriam is putting out weak content e.g the baby reindeer tiktok sound is weeks old, and then how she went on live and everyone was commenting about the situation with Ross but Miriam didn’t address it, she was like “this is how dumb these influencers are, they are literally telling you what they wanna hear, and you’re ignoring it and instead talking about your stupid dog, and you’re wondering why you’re getting paid 100e to be on the radio?”
Said Miriam’s followers were writing to her on insta begging her to go on live but she was banned so couldn’t
Said that someone involved with the gardai reported her before for something she said on the podcast, the gardai came to her gaff to interview her about it and “by the the time they left they were basically signed up to the patreon”

Keemon: “She tried to present this whole friend/holiday bollocks, no it’s not, it’s you getting a cash grab, witch, because you don’t have a gaff. But yeah, sure, make a podcast called “Mother”… what do you tell me about being a ma? I’ve been doing this for 16 years, bitxh, and it’s still not my whole aesthetic”
L said that one day she was on live with Shauna and keemon joined and Shauna said “oh look, keemon has joined, from two great mammies, you’re another brilliant mammy”

Ellie Kelly: Ross said there’s no tea on Ellie Kelly and that she’s grand, L said she likes Ellie Kelly and thought it was iconic when she went the the BPerfect event during lockdown and everyone was angry over her apology video lol
Someone else later commented that they met Ellie at an event and she was rude

Rosie Connolly: L said that Rosie watches all of her stories which makes her feel really cool

Jenny: said that J’s comment of “🤣🤣” under Miriam’s TikTok was another example of a weak content creator, said she has overhauled her whole image, she’s not pvssycat anymore, she’s jenny, of who there are 100 million of. “All the fun that I was has been sucked of her life”
“Now she’s working with woodies, getting a little patio set, ohh baby cakes, but I’m SO jealous, I’m SO jealous” hahaha

Charlene Murphy: someone asked for her opinion and she said “mad fits.. that’s an opinion” and then later someone said that they predict that Charlene will be pregnant soon and L was saying imagine the pregnancy fits

Twinsandme: someone asked Ls opinion and she said people asked her that everyday but she doesn’t know her, then Ross said he likes her and that she actually follows L, L said she’d follow her back and asked Ross a few questions about her content

Facesbygrace: someone asked for her opinion and she said she’s been asked so many times, she met her once and she was rude, she’s not her vibe

Eabha O’Donoghue: someone commented saying that she was the rudest influencer they ever met at events, L said that someone has said that on every live and she heard she’s a right rude witch, then a second person commented saying they met Eabha too at an event and she was so rude, then L criticised her for coming on live pretending she’s a girls girl

Shane Morgan: someone asked their opinion on the Shane/Lauren breakup drama and L said she hopes he’s put on a bit more weight, the poor thing, he just dropped so much weight with that illness

Other:
They said their all-time favourite tiktok drama is when they had an argument on insta live with over 12k viewers and nothing will top that
Someone asked them for their three least fave Irish influencers, L said from what she’s hearing atm she’s really not liking Eabha O Donoghue and paintedbyciara because they’re getting mad negative reviews, and then said she doesn’t like keemon because she’s always so patronising. Ross said his three are kneevo, Miriam and keemon.

They then got talking about kneevo because L was curious as to why Ross dislikes her so much as L had mentioned that she likes kneevo. The convo got very dark and serious allegations made toward kneevo so I don’t really want to quote or paraphrase here. It was mentioned that Ross was very involved in the beginning of Kneevos OF career when he was just 15/16 and he was exposed to things he should’ve never been exposed to, and she subsequently, allegedly gave him huge sums of money in order to keep him quiet. I have the whole recording.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Casper Walsh: Ross said when the picture of L and Casper together was posted that people on tattle were talking about it and it was so obvious that they were hooking up. L was laughing and then made a joke saying “imagine if me and Casper were together now and he was rapping about being a step-da” lol, Ross brought it up again later saying “you were on your knees for Casper Walsh” and L was like “stop bringing that up you witch!!”

Miriam: Someone commented on the live saying “we’re getting L investigated”, L was laughing at the fact that Miriam posted saying that she was concerned for her and her families safety, and said that she used to get the same thing when they would do It Gal/Tit Gal for the Goss awards, said that influencers would be crying and threatening them and all but instead they should’ve made it a thing and hired It Galz to interview attendees on the pink carpet
Told Ross that his whole history is creating “Love Ireland” but all Miriam’s history is ever gonna be is crying on TikTok cus she got voted off a show
L said that it pissed her off that Miriam is putting out weak content e.g the baby reindeer tiktok sound is weeks old, and then how she went on live and everyone was commenting about the situation with Ross but Miriam didn’t address it, she was like “this is how dumb these influencers are, they are literally telling you what they wanna hear, and you’re ignoring it and instead talking about your stupid dog, and you’re wondering why you’re getting paid 100e to be on the radio?”
Said Miriam’s followers were writing to her on insta begging her to go on live but she was banned so couldn’t
Said that someone involved with the gardai reported her before for something she said on the podcast, the gardai came to her gaff to interview her about it and “by the the time they left they were basically signed up to the patreon”

Keemon: “She tried to present this whole friend/holiday bollocks, no it’s not, it’s you getting a cash grab, witch, because you don’t have a gaff. But yeah, sure, make a podcast called “Mother”… what do you tell me about being a ma? I’ve been doing this for 16 years, bitxh, and it’s still not my whole aesthetic”
L said that one day she was on live with Shauna and keemon joined and Shauna said “oh look, keemon has joined, from two great mammies, you’re another brilliant mammy”

Ellie Kelly: Ross said there’s no tea on Ellie Kelly and that she’s grand, L said she likes Ellie Kelly and thought it was iconic when she went the the BPerfect event during lockdown and everyone was angry over her apology video lol

Rosie Connolly: L said that Rosie watches all of her stories which makes her feel really cool

Jenny: said that J’s comment of “🤣🤣” under Miriam’s TikTok was another example of a weak content creator, said she has overhauled her whole image, she’s not pvssycat anymore, she’s jenny, of who there are 100 million of. “All the fun that I was has been sucked of her life”
“Now she’s working with woodies, getting a little patio set, ohh baby cakes, but I’m SO jealous, I’m SO jealous” hahaha

Charlene Murphy: someone asked for her opinion and she said “mad fits.. that’s an opinion” and then later someone said that they predict that Charlene will be pregnant soon and L was saying imagine the pregnancy fits

Twinsandme: someone asked Ls opinion and she said people asked her that everyday but she doesn’t know her, then Ross said he likes her and that she actually follows L, L said she’d follow her back and asked Ross a few questions about her content

Facesbygrace: someone asked for her opinion and she said she’s been asked so many times, she met her once and she was rude, she’s not her vibe

Eabha O’Donoghue: someone commented saying that she was the rudest influencer they ever met at events, L said that someone has said that on every live and she heard she’s a right rude witch, then a second person commented saying they met Eabha too at an event and she was so rude, then L criticised her for coming on live pretending she’s a girls girl

Shane Morgan: someone asked their opinion on the Shane/Lauren breakup drama and L said she hopes he’s put on a bit more weight, the poor thing, he just dropped so much weight with that illness

Other:
They said their all-time favourite tiktok drama is when they had an argument on insta live with over 12k viewers and nothing will top that
Someone asked them for their three least fave Irish influencers, L said from what she’s hearing atm she’s really not liking Eabha O Donoghue and paintedbyciara because they’re getting mad negative reviews, and then said she doesn’t like keemon because she’s always so patronising. Ross said his three are kneevo, Miriam and keemon.

They then got talking about kneevo because L was curious as to why Ross dislikes her so much as L had mentioned that she likes kneevo. The convo got very dark and serious allegations made toward kneevo so I don’t really want to quote or paraphrase here. It was mentioned that Ross was very involved in the beginning of Kneevos OF career when he was just 15/16 and he was exposed to things he should’ve never been exposed to, and she subsequently, allegedly gave him huge sums of money in order to keep him quiet. I have the whole recording.
You’re doing the lords work 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Other:

Ahhh ya have to give full details lol

Reactions: 4

She can say she’s not jealous of Jenny all she wants but the fact that she constantly brings her up says otherwise! It’s actually unhealthy that she keeps going on about her and I think Jenny’s lack of response and refusal to engage with her drives her insane!!

Also her obsession with Rosie is embarrassing! Like for someone who claims to be unique/cool, the fact she thinks Rosie is cool is laughable!

Also great work at giving a rundown!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahhh ya have to give full details lol
I would if I could but the conversation was almost an hour long with a lot of detail, don’t wanna get it wrong as it involves child grooming and exposure to adult content and I don’t feel that it’s my story to tell. They’re chatting about it over on Kneevos thread and Ross and L said they might make a pod episode if he’s ready.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does L not see that by her making a pod episode on it behind a paywall that she is also exploiting him?!

Reactions: 18
Also her obsession with Rosie is embarrassing! Like for someone who claims to be unique/cool, the fact she thinks Rosie is cool is laughable!

Was just thinking the same thing. She’s slagging J for living a “basic” life and then is licking Rosie’s orse at the same time.

Reactions: 11

Was just thinking the same thing. She’s slagging J for living a “basic” life and then is licking Rosie’s orse at the same time.
& I’d say Rosie stays as far away from her as she can 🤣

Reactions: 7
Sure didn't Rosie used to send cease and desist letters? Or was it just that she got her fella to threaten people?

Reactions: 3
I remember a few years ago L said that she was collecting Luna from school and it was lashing rain and L wasn't driving at the time, Rosie insisted on giving her a lift home and was super kind to her.

L said Rosie was the most put together, polished woman she had ever seen. Rosie was wearing some kind of beige lounge set, perfect blowdry, perfect make up etc. and L was wearing her usual denim hotpants and leather jacket.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.