It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was I love limerick or Longford
---

The more she calls Jenny boring , has no friends and never leaves her house the more I know L is PRESSED to duck.she is calling everyone a loser the more pathetic she seems. She thinks she knows everything about everything because her little lippies have eyes everywhere.Who are all your mates L? Your sisters have to like you and then Shauna?what an hole and god she is rough as duck.
Shauna has shown multiple times that the minute a lad comes along she drops her mates and is obsessed with him

Reactions: 4
I didn’t tune in for long but some tidbits

she’s like Carrie Bradshaw but in 2024
Jenny monetised off of Ls personality
J now is taking advantage of people dealing with grief and instead of telling stories with the victim in mind she makes it p o r n y
L on the other hand is doing real journalism and has a group of 200 women in a group she’s friends with and meets up with regularly
She’s the first ever Irish influencer who builds relationships with her fans (or something like this )
Evan was verbally abusive to J
J and L were never real friends and J has completely traditional values but L doesn’t ……
She feels sorry for J because she’s got I friends and is with someone abusive
She admitted she’s used tattle to call out J lol which we all knew
OMG L is never going to live down the fact that at one point some of us said that J monetises L’s personality. If we had known that J was the only reason itgalz functioned, we wouldn’t have said anything lol.

Reactions: 15
She’s back live again saying she’s pro body shaming and talking about never growing up past age 21 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is her new thing now watch her become the next Chelsea lee art 😬

Reactions: 7
It’s a childish debate anyway but I think it’s telling the J has the same friends ever since it galz was thing. L is constantly chopping and changing friends, also if your reading this your sisters don’t count lol

Reactions: 9
Thats mad that Lindsay bashes Jenny in that Whatsapp group. Is she holding a grudge because her current livelihood has been impacted? I think so.

I really respect Jenny's tra-la-la approach to this situation more and more. She hasnt done any antagonising but has antagonised Lindsay to no end.

Reactions: 15
Thats mad that Lindsay bashes Jenny in that Whatsapp group. Is she holding a grudge because her current livelihood has been impacted? I think so.
Anyone legally minded know if that’s slander or defamation of she’s putting stuff like that in a group?

Reactions: 9
This was her impression of Jenny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The start of the Jenny impression was hilarious tbf. Spot on with the tiny mike.
---
I could’ve sworn she was talking about Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly when she said everyone knew he was verbally abusing her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tuned in for a few minutes, I did enjoy her opinions on Ireland’s influencers 😂 she said faces by grace was the worst, but Sophie murray was very classy. She’s spot on in fairness

So different guys joined in and one said to luna,I’m your new stepdad. And another was asking to Cum on Ls face.another told her she was an awful mother when she let luna into the live. L then was saying how good Luna is ,but said that luna was nervous about her sisters baby because L you have given your child EMOTIONAL DAMAGE, nervous about the baby because you have fucked her feeling of stability or security and sees the baba as a threat. Watching Luna interact with L gives mommy dearest and putting her mothers happiness before her own and riloh has got sucked into Christian cult for his stability

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The start of the Jenny impression was hilarious tbf. Spot on with the tiny mike.
---
I could’ve sworn she was talking about Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly when she said everyone knew he was verbally abusing her
It definitely was about conor ryan

Reactions: 3
So different guys joined in and one said to luna,I’m your new stepdad. And another was asking to Cum on Ls face.another told her she was an awful mother when she let luna into the live. L then was saying how good Luna is ,but said that luna was nervous about her sisters baby because L you have given your child EMOTIONAL DAMAGE, nervous about the baby because you have fucked her feeling of stability or security and sees the baba as a threat. Watching Luna interact with L gives mommy dearest and putting her mothers happiness before her own and riloh has got sucked into Christian cult for his stability
I clicked in for a few mins and one minute she was saying stuff about sliding into dms and whether it was in sexual way or not and then you could see Luna was watching and commenting, before joining Lindsay…. Like the poor child is 10(ish not sure exactly), like they know more than we think and for her to be acting like that in front of her child is so inappropriate! Like there’s having healthy age appropriate conversation around sex/sexuality and then there Lindsay, having people say they want to cum on her face in front of her child

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.