It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say about Rosie C and Doireann?šŸ™ˆ
Loves Rosie sees her at the school gate. Thinks she looks amazing. Nothing about Doireann just insinuating the fella is not sober. She also said her and jenny were never friends.

Reactions: 3
While I love the blogger tea she was giving..

She really is acting like a teenager.. Screeching with joy that she was getting views on tiktok ?
Then letting her child listen to her every word and then asking the child about IT Galz and the child saying "Jenny's a witch ".. thinking its gas..
Then getting into her car with the child and not wanting to end the tiktok live so props her phone up and continues on live while driving.

Its genuinely pathetic.

Reactions: 13
The funniest thing L said throughout the lives was ā€œIā€™m a journalistā€
ā˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whilst i enjoyed the live and wish for many in the future (10/10), i think shes so wrong about Jenny. Especially saying she has no friends and doesn't go out. This isnt true and people appreciate Jenny for her introvert nerdiness.

I wonder has Jennys tactic of being indifferent wound Lindsay up so much.

Jenny is just kind of pottering around through life doing a few bits and Lindsay is pressed.

Also, i have it on very good authority that Jenny and James are friends and were friends before Lindsay/Jenny were attached at the hip.

Reactions: 17
Whilst i enjoyed the live and wish for many in the future (10/10), i think shes so wrong about Jenny. Especially saying she has no friends and doesn't go out. This isnt true and people appreciate Jenny for her introvert nerdiness.

Jenny is just kind of pottering around through life doing a few bits and Lindsay is pressed.

Also, i have it on very good authority that Jenny and James are friends and were friends before Lindsay/Jenny were attached at the hip.
Nail on the head. Lindsay has been trying to get a reaction from Jenny for the last 3 years.

Constantly mentioning her on the podcast & lives
Spilling private details about their friendship to her Lil Lippy Whatsapp group
Mocking her wedding and relationship
Bringing up the fact she slept with Evan

Jenny's lack of reaction and quiet contentedness drives Lindsay mad.

Reactions: 24
Is L having some sort of manic break down, this isnā€™t normal behavior (or is it for L?). I dip in and out, itā€™s just nasty saying all that about J and her marriage, really is crappy

Reactions: 10
Nail on the head. Lindsay has been trying to get a reaction from Jenny for the last 3 years.

Constantly mentioning her on the podcast & lives
Spilling private details about their friendship to her Lil Lippy Whatsapp group
Mocking her wedding and relationship
Bringing up the fact she slept with Evan

Jenny's lack of reaction and quiet contentedness drives Lindsay mad.
itā€™s like what my granny always says ā€œthe best reaction to someone is to have no reaction at allā€

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is L having some sort of manic break down, this isnā€™t normal behavior (or is it for L?). I dip in and out, itā€™s just nasty saying all that about J and her marriage, really is crappy
It is.

She constantly slates Jenny in the Whatsapp group and relishes in the fact that her followers join in.

I used to love the podcast and Lindsay and am still in the Whatsapp group, but her behaviour lately has been so so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Fair play to Jenny then for not reacting. L if you read here, YOU are abusing Jenny and coming across as a right witch. I was genuinely hoping it was just a bad stage she was going through, pure nasty.

Reactions: 14
Fair play to Jenny then for not reacting. L if you read here, YOU are abusing Jenny and coming across as a right witch. I was genuinely hoping it was just a bad stage she was going through, pure nasty.
I agree, I can't sit back and watch/listen anymore.

Like there is no reason for it, her and her followers can give it all this 'boots to the ground' stuff - but it is just mean girl behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I wonder are the girls in the WhatsApp just riling her up to see if she spills goss. Surely they couldnā€™t be that cruel.

Reactions: 8
I've a funny feeling she could blow up on tiktok though. Her wildness and teaspilling is what people crave on tiktok.

Not saying I agree but I can see it happening

Reactions: 11
I wonder what she posted/what her username was!!
Would be gas to see what posts were hers.
It was I love limerick or Longford
---

The more she calls Jenny boring , has no friends and never leaves her house the more I know L is PRESSED to duck.she is calling everyone a loser the more pathetic she seems. She thinks she knows everything about everything because her little lippies have eyes everywhere.Who are all your mates L? Your sisters have to like you and then Shauna?what an hole and god she is rough as duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.