It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say Faces by Grace was a sour faced cow who banged on about all the free shampoo she got when they did a Dolls Day Out in Cork back in the day ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, Mark Meighan (Doireann’s fella) and Lyndsey had a zoom date during Covid and he told her to get her cans out so she got a bulmers light from the fridge but he said ‘no your cans’ and pointed at her tits so she did! WTAF?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Poor Luna listening to all of this in the car. Your man cursing and slagging people and now they’re playing shag marry kill in front of Luna ……..just awful

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I was never a follower of Lyndsey but I came across her live this eve and was howling at some of her opinions. She does not give a duck 🤣 although I was shook at one point she asked Luna why It Galz ended and Luna said "because Jenny is a witch" and Lyndsey grabbed her out of view laughing at what she said. That child is 10 like what does she be hearing!!!

As soon as Ross Hogan came on I lost interest. He did tell Lyndsey that he paid someone to stop his name appearing on Google search results on tattle. He was mentioned a lot on other threads over the years.

Reactions: 15
I was never a follower of Lyndsey but I came across her live this eve and was howling at some of her opinions. She does not give a duck 🤣 although I was shook at one point she asked Luna why It Galz ended and Luna said "because Jenny is a witch" and Lyndsey grabbed her out of view laughing at what she said. That child is 10 like what does she be hearing!!!

As soon as Ross Hogan came on I lost interest. He did tell Lyndsey that he paid someone to stop his name appearing on Google search results on tattle. He was mentioned a lot on other threads over the years.
As soon as Ross came on her followers fell from 1.5k to about 600!! He was painful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've mocked and applauded both girls over the years but the decision J ever made was to say nothing. What exactly is L doing? It's too late, trying to defame J makes it more obvious to everyone what a loser L is. There's a huge community of true crime lovers so J joined in the bandwagon (I don't like her pod but that's okay)

L speaking on Js wedding and marriage is pitiful - sorry you were tossed aside. Yawn. Get a grip (a job and a man might help too) L also loves dissecting celebrity gossip (including downfall) is it much different?

L please quote this tit on your stories - would love to hear what you have to say about you demise.

Reactions: 24
I dipped in and she was saying:
- how she thinks Jenny’s wedding was sad and had no friends there
- that Evan was verbally abusive to Jenny but Jenny would never acknowledge it
- asked if she misses It Galz and she said she misses the money
- asked if she liked Jenny’s husband and she said “well I liked him enough to ride him a couple of times back in the day!”
- Rosie Connolly is the best influencer in Ireland and that she sees her at the school gate and she always looks immaculate
- she’s still friends with Claire and Karla
- she has beef with someone called Keemon
- she’s asked Kneevo to come on her pod loads of times
Keemon is Keelin Moncrieff. If you are unaware of her.. theres a giant rabbit hole of content/drama/media appearances for you to fall down.

Reactions: 8
Keemon is Keelin Moncrieff. If you are unaware of her.. theres a giant rabbit hole of content/drama/media appearances for you to fall down.
I didn't understand what she was saying she did to her...did anyone else get it?

Reactions: 1
I didn't understand what she was saying she did to her...did anyone else get it?
From what I could understand - L had an anonymous Instagram account that she used to message influencers on and she messaged Keemon on it, and Keemon replied saying - 'Is this Lindsay Hamilton?'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She really just proves time and again that she has absolutely nothing going on in her life. Like how long are itgalz broken up now?

Reactions: 18
She really just proves time and again that she has absolutely nothing going on in her life. Like how long are itgalz broken up now?
This is it - she spends so much time calling other people basic and sad, all the while she’s running a finsta to message influencers and going on about how she “has her little eyes everywhere”. Like why would she care that Doireann Garrihy and her fella were having a fight on the street? These people don’t give her a second thought.

It makes great watching coz we all love the goss but she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 9
Whatever about Lindsay talking about the likes of Faces By Grace, Doireann, Rosie C etc…

She went on TikTok Live yesterday and publicly said that Jenny is pathetic, never leaves her house, and has no friends. She also said that her marriage is fake, and that Evan is verbally abusive. This is not the first time she has made comments like this.

Lindsay is saying this about someone who was her best friend for 10+ years. This is relentless bullying.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.