It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what she said was fair, and probably relates to a few friendships over the years rather than just L. Not really piping hot tea, but something we’ve all probably noticed a few times with friends.

I thought she was dead on with saying to watch out for an ‘us versus them’ mentality when you and a friend think you only need each other, and that nobody else really understands you both. I had that situation a few years ago and I can see now that the girl was trying to isolate me from everyone else by making our friendship feel extra special.

Reactions: 11
Just picturing Riloh going into school tomorrow “eh I saw your ma saging her vibrator on Instagram last night”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just picturing Riloh going into school tomorrow “eh I saw your ma saging her vibrator on Instagram last night”
Isn’t that better than “I heard your ma left you for some fella”… the bar ain’t high with this one

Reactions: 3
I didn't even know she was on tiktok. What's she saying these days?
I didn’t tune in for long but some tidbits

she’s like Carrie Bradshaw but in 2024
Jenny monetised off of Ls personality
J now is taking advantage of people dealing with grief and instead of telling stories with the victim in mind she makes it p o r n y
L on the other hand is doing real journalism and has a group of 200 women in a group she’s friends with and meets up with regularly
She’s the first ever Irish influencer who builds relationships with her fans (or something like this )
Evan was verbally abusive to J
J and L were never real friends and J has completely traditional values but L doesn’t ……
She feels sorry for J because she’s got I friends and is with someone abusive
She admitted she’s used tattle to call out J lol which we all knew

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I dipped in and she was saying:
- how she thinks Jenny’s wedding was sad and had no friends there
- that Evan was verbally abusive to Jenny but Jenny would never acknowledge it
- asked if she misses It Galz and she said she misses the money
- asked if she liked Jenny’s husband and she said “well I liked him enough to ride him a couple of times back in the day!”
- Rosie Connolly is the best influencer in Ireland and that she sees her at the school gate and she always looks immaculate
- she’s still friends with Claire and Karla
- she has beef with someone called Keemon
- she’s asked Kneevo to come on her pod loads of times

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She talked about every single person in Ireland - FBG, Doireann G, Miriam Mullins, Denise Philips, Erin McGregor I could go on..

Good luck to her in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.