It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for women supporting women putting down a pregnant woman !!! She's vile

Reactions: 2
Yes, Courtney and L went to school together too. So L has known her longer than J, but Courtney sided with J when the split happened
Dope , like that will get back to Courtney and shell
Most likely bump into her.the jealousy is dripping of L

Reactions: 7
in fairness to L now this is probably the most consistency she’s ever shown in her life because back in the itgalz days she used to rant about how she hates the whole “women supporting women” motto 😂
And didn't believe in feminism 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
L used to have such nice style. I’m by no means a conservative, but it looks so bad when people dress/base their outfit around a super short skirt. Looks like she’s desperate for make attention

Reactions: 10
L used to have such nice style. I’m by no means a conservative, but it looks so bad when people dress/base their outfit around a super short skirt. Looks like she’s desperate for make attention
I always remember when I was younger being told show of one thing, ie. Either show off cleavage or legs, not both. She dresses so cheap.

Reactions: 7