It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, after one of the many instances in which Jimmy and Lindsay broke up, Jimmy moved in with Paddy. It was around the same time Jimmy was desperate to launch a career for himself and went on a reality dating show. Then he and Lindsay got back together, and Paddy and Daddy were never heard from again. Paddy is swinging out of Eric Roberts now to still hang on to a bit of relevancy.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, after one of the many instances in which Jimmy and Lindsay broke up, Jimmy moved in with Paddy. It was around the same time Jimmy was desperate to launch a career for himself and went on a reality dating show. Then he and Lindsay got back together, and Paddy and Daddy were never heard from again. Paddy is swinging out of Eric Roberts now to still hang on to a bit of relevancy.
Omg I remember all this!!! Fuckin mad tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest Lipstick Lessons episode.

Lindsay slating Courtney Smith's new outdoor spa room and the building work that is being done.

Is this the best content she can produce?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been listening to Lindsay for years (since Snapchat!), and am literally in shock with the way she has been behaving lately.

Imagine saying this about your neighbour like:

'duck off with your spa experience garden in the middle of a housing crisis, you c*nt.
Your spa experience garden is bigger than my whole gaff'

Such jealousy.

😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Courtney seems like a hustler and as far as I remember her hubby has a good career too. God forbid they work hard and enjoy their lives within proximity to Lindsay

Reactions: 19