It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her, I would have just said no thanks. The kids, who J was close with are involved here. I agree with the comments, no pod like it. Such a shame, they could have gone on to do a lot more.

Reactions: 9
Why is she always taking her meds on camera like a flex. Bizzare.
Also the call to the restaurant, could she have been ruder
Absolutely bizarre behaviour! So unbelievably rude to the person on the phone, and like what does she expect lining over a restaurant? Noise is a part of apartment living to be fair!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely bizarre behaviour! So unbelievably rude to the person on the phone, and like what does she expect lining over a restaurant? Noise is a part of apartment living to be fair!
The retail space she lives over has been there long before the apartments 🤦🏻‍♀️ what does she actually expect.

Reactions: 3
Any one else completely shook that she has a landline? Genuinely thought it was a prop but i felt like you could kinda hear the guy from the restaurant on the phone?

Also she was a c*nt - if i was working in that restaurant I'd be louder to annoy her. Not so long ago she'd mock 'Karens', what a sad case

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Surely she’s joking about the 10% off?? 😭😂 I live above a Chinese for 7 years & my fella works for them and we don’t get anything off hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is bat tit crazy!
She spends her day screaming and ranting while filming herself and yet wants a restaurant to be quiet.
I feel sorry for luna. That child must be constantly in a heightened state of anxiety, not knowing what outburst is coming next.

Reactions: 11
Surely she’s joking about the 10% off?? 😭😂 I live above a Chinese for 7 years & my fella works for them and we don’t get anything off hahahaha
well sorry but that’s cat do ye not even get a free bag of chicken balls 😂😂 she’s being dramatic for insta but I don’t fully disagree with her especially because he was looking for content

Reactions: 6
well sorry but that’s cat do ye not even get a free bag of chicken balls 😂😂 she’s being dramatic for insta but I don’t fully disagree with her especially because he was looking for content
He gets a free can of Coke that’s it i do be raging 😤😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.