It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo Lindsay’s pod with riloh she’s talking about starting to have sex with his dad 🤮 the whole couldn’t have sex with the church knowing so then they got married story.

The parentification of riloh is so hard to watch. Lindsay discussing messy relationships and finances with him as a 15 year old when he can’t help make money or control anything so he’s just taking the emotional brunt of it.

parentified children feel so happy to be the trusted one that their parents can talk to but it can be so damaging in the long run

They witch about jimmy for a lot of the episode and mention he’s taking her to court

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Nooo Lindsay’s pod with riloh she’s talking about starting to have sex with his dad 🤮 the whole couldn’t have sex with the church knowing so then they got married story.

The parentification of riloh is so hard to watch. Lindsay discussing messy relationships and finances with him as a 15 year old when he can’t help make money or control anything so he’s just taking the emotional brunt of it.

parentified children feel so happy to be the trusted one that their parents can talk to but it can be so damaging in the long run

They witch about jimmy for a lot of the episode and mention he’s taking her to court
no way! What’s he taking her to court for - access to Luna ?

Reactions: 4

Totally echo all of this. Parentification is a unique trauma inflicted on children in the sense that they’re assigned adult responsibilities (in this case, emotional support) without being given any tools or resources with which to tackle those responsibilities. It creates huge anxiety and stress in children - he is only fifteen. It’s really sad to see him talk tit about Jimmy because although Jimmy’s not his father, he was the present male figure in Riloh’s life for many years.

Also - do we think it’s a court case for custody of Luna? It’s not as if they had joined assets in shared property, etc.

Reactions: 14
What is weird is how L takes very little responsibility for allowing Jimmy to treat her children this way. Especially as riloh wasn't even his. She acts as though there was a gun to her head. Its very strange.
Riloh is going to need serious therapy when he's older. Wouldn't say we even know the half of what he's been through.
---
What is weird is how L takes very little responsibility for allowing Jimmy to treat her children this way. Especially as riloh wasn't even his. She acts as though there was a gun to her head. Its very strange.
Riloh is going to need serious therapy when he's older. Wouldn't say we even know the half of what he's been through.

I say all this to say that Jimmy is clearly an abusive prick and I don't know how anyone can't see through his Mr. Nice Guy father of the year facade.

Reactions: 11
Jimmy sounds like a very difficult person to co parent with, controlling and obnoxious. I really hope he doesn't pursue this case as I don't think any child would be happy living with him based on the podcast and situations he put Riloh and Lindsay in

Reactions: 7
I thought Jimmy and R had a good relationship, and R was going with Luna sometimes at the beginning of the split to visit him? I remember a few times the 4 have gone out for dinners etc, I thought it was great. I hope the son is OK and happy. Does he live with his grandparents?

I hate this over sharing of information regarding children. Life is tough enough, kids can be grueling. People don’t need to be privy to Luna’s parents fighting
---
I hate this over sharing of information regarding children. Life is tough enough, kids can be grueling. People don’t need to be privy to Luna’s parents fighting
sorry that should say kids can be cruel**

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought Jimmy and R had a good relationship, and R was going with Luna sometimes at the beginning of the split to visit him? I remember a few times the 4 have gone out for dinners etc, I thought it was great. I hope the son is OK and happy. Does he live with his grandparents?
Not by the sounds of this episode they just talk about how toxic he’s been since they were born 🥲 he’s going to realise some day that it was all Lindsay enabling the toxicity and didn’t protect him.

she even says in it rilohs been supporting me through the court thing. Poor child.

the court date is in 11 weeks

Reactions: 8
I don't get why he would be still involved to any extent if he treated hum that way living together. I feel sorry for him that he thought Jimmy was his father until he was 9, that's really unfair to do to a child.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And Jimmy dressed him up as a girl when he was 5 and put an empty vodka bottle in his school bag in junior infants. Mad stuff???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
And Jimmy dressed him up as a girl when he was 5 and put an empty vodka bottle in his school bag in junior infants. Mad stuff???
Lindsay let all this happen. And is reminding poor R constantly. It’s crazy behaviour - even from her???

Reactions: 13
Yes forgot about the vodka and dressing him up! And then reminding him of the humiliation in a public space 🥲

Yes forgot about the vodka and dressing him up! And then reminding him of the humiliation in a public space 🥲
Does anyone remember the time Jimmy filmed ( posted to Instagram stories) her naked crouching in the floor trying to cover herself. She was laughing away but it gave me such bad vibes she was so vulnerable trying to cover herself. I can't remember was it on her account or his because I followed them both.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The vodka bottle thing is absolutely mental stuff. Poor kid. Somebody should have protected him more

Reactions: 7
Have I smacked my head? Did L seriously put up a story that’s she in croke park watching the dubs match? Something should would ordinarily shite all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.