It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that phone conversation was both an eyeroll moment and a trainwreck, the staff in that restaurant are probably too busy to worry about having to 'lower their voice' to someone who is unnecessarily acting like a Karen caricature... do any of her followers find it funny or is it just so that they can see how unhinged she acts on her stories

Hey L, why don't you get a job there?? Your content is boring and you virtually do nothing all day that's productive plus its not even a stone's throw away from you, no-one is invested in you talking to social media personalities that are like 15-20 years younger than you

Reactions: 4
L if you know the restaurant is going to interrupt your recording for a pod that you rarely have out on time. Why don’t you record when there’s no one in the restaurant. You’ve lived above it for long enough to know when they have a quiet time. Or why not invest in your pod, given it’s your main earner and book somewhere to go and record.

Reactions: 15
L if you know the restaurant is going to interrupt your recording for a pod that you rarely have out on time. Why don’t you record when there’s no one in the restaurant. You’ve lived above it for long enough to know when they have a quiet time. Or why not invest in your pod, given it’s your main earner and book somewhere to go and record.
I was thinking the same. Surely the takeaway doesn't open till like 4-5ish?

She was so rude to the guy on the phone!

Reactions: 9
Jennys latest promo video has to be the cringiest shite I have seen in awhile 😂 She takes herself sooooo seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cringed the entire way through however wondering what Ls reaction will be cause she just won’t be able to help herself

Reactions: 3
Did any of yous listen to Lindsay’s episode she uploaded to Spotify? I don’t think she comes across well at all in it

Reactions: 2
Did any of yous listen to Lindsay’s episode she uploaded to Spotify? I don’t think she comes across well at all in it
Yes I did. Somethings I resonated with and thought it was important to say but it still came out as chaotic. It didn’t really justify the recording stories at the appointment that day coming of as chaotic. It told the backstory of that day and what happened after, but it was still chaotic.

I realise I said chaotic one too many times!

Reactions: 2
"Dont get the references"?.. That have already been done TO DEATH LOL.. try harder next time
What is original these days, obv the reference is well known but nothing is original anymore. Either way, what's happening with the ex host? Sweet duck all, arguing about downstairs Thai place, embarrassment

Reactions: 7
A little bit scarlet to make such a song and dance and have a fab looking promo and then the podcast is just..blah, monotone reading of a wiki page.

What’s the story with holding the tiny mic that’s clearly a clip on I can’t🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.