It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she expect? She’s been at this for long enough to have some idea this might happen.

Reactions: 9
She took it down at Jimmy's & his girlfriends request
I’d say she’s snapping that the request came from the girlfriend too. It should never have been published. No doubt he’ll bring this little act of malice from her to their upcoming court date. She’s literally published a piece of media demonstrating her (lack of) parenting skills. Talk about handing him ammunition.

Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s snapping that the request came from the girlfriend too. It should never have been published. No doubt he’ll bring this little act of malice from her to their upcoming court date. She’s literally published a piece of media demonstrating her (lack of) parenting skills. Talk about handing him ammunition.
Yeah you'd have to wonder, what was the thought process behind this episode. He wants to bring her to court and she's basically outed herself on the pod - evidence. Sometimes I can't believe how immature she can be.

Reactions: 14
Yeah you'd have to wonder, what was the thought process behind this episode. He wants to bring her to court and she's basically outed herself on the pod - evidence. Sometimes I can't believe how immature she can be.
You’d think she’d have learnt from the itgalz breakdown.
I honestly think she’s addicted to the drama

Reactions: 9
It sounds like he is building up quite a case against her.

I'm not in it (unfortunately!) but L was saying in the Whatsapp group that Jimmy has been in touch with Jenny

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did no one see the post afterwards where she said when she looks back on that time, there's no feeling of nostalgia. I can't remember word for word but doesn't think of it with fondness which is sad.
Yeah she said she donated all of her it galz stuff, bar the mug which was on her parents house! Seemed like a bittersweet find! God, it feels like a lifetime ago that they were together and the pod was good, they really had such a good thing going and no one has really replaced their niche

Reactions: 11
So many pods have tried and failed to replace It Galz but none I've found live up to it, certainly not either of their solo projects. Sadly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.