It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it time to make separate threads yet? People are nearly killing each other if they share a different opinion about either girl 🥱

Reactions: 4
I'm always in favour of their threads being together to be honest - if they had seperate ones i think thered be too much cross posting

Reactions: 25
Is it time to make separate threads yet? People are nearly killing each other if they share a different opinion about either girl 🥱
Killing each other? Where?
Also I think it’s a bad idea.. nobody will talk on Jenny’s thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
L is such a moocher.

Why would anyone want to settle down with her? What does she offer?

Reactions: 13
Both Shauna & L sharing her friend Chloe’s gfm for her dog, but don’t see either of their names on the donation list.
also, who gets a dog and doesn’t get insurance. Then expects other people to foot the bill.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
L is such a moocher.

Why would anyone want to settle down with her? What does she offer?
Yeah which is so strange that in the riloh pod she kept mentioning that his dad and jimmy werent providers. I think she really wants to to have her parents dynamic and she does childcare while the ‘man’ provides financially

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.