It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L’s pics look like a middle age ma doing a bouider shoot ( however u spell it ) I’m mortified for her.first pic looks like she’s amputated

• Haha
Reactions: 12
L’s pics look like a middle age ma doing a bouider shoot ( however u spell it ) I’m mortified for her.first pic looks like she’s amputated
Very bizaaare from her! L usually spot on with herphotoshoots. Hope her poor son didn’t have to take these

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both herself and Shauna think they’re god’s gift. Must be tiring needing constant validation.

Reactions: 2
I think she just is a bit of a pick me but in a different way, she always shares McGregor stuff and awful rapper stuff to appear “not like other girls” when it actually makes her look butch and a bit chavvy
The tattoos are god awful, like something travellers would get

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Jenny using that small microphone thing when she is on stories… genuine question? What is the point of it? It looks really stupid! I’ve noticed a good few uk influencers use these too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t suit her at all. Draws attention to all the wrong features. She needs the softness

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.