It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’d shag her own reflection she wouldn’t be asexual lol. I don’t think you know what that means.
Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction to others.

it was a joke. I couldn’t give a rats if she’s sexually attracted to her dog. Lighten up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thoughts on jennys new fringe 🥴
It's nice but she doesn't need one, don't want to gatekeep fringes because I've had one for most of my life and still sort of have one but it seems like everyone and their mother has a fringe now as part of a 'glow up' even when it doesnt suit their face I'm almost sick of seeing it everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.