It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if Lindsay was talking about Jenny in the podcast about failed friendships. It sounded like L had a boyfriend and the friend didn’t want the boyfriend around. Then the friend got a boyfriend and always brought him around. Then L mentioned that they’re married now. Idk, could definitely be wrong but Jimmy was in the time line so much I don’t think she had a lot of boyfriends during the ItGalz time. If she is talking about Jenny, geez just say it openly for once.

Anyway, both girls seem to be having great weeks so good for them both!

Reactions: 3
Hilarious cos Jenny's marketing campaign advertised RR as something it totally isn't 🤭. Implied it was subversive etc.

Reactions: 23
Hilarious cos Jenny's marketing campaign advertised RR as something it totally isn't 🤭. Implied it was subversive etc.
In that sense it’s basically the perfect advert isn’t it? Promotes itself as something it isn’t really - the podcast equivalent of a fake tan that leaves you orange or fast fashion clothes with a glossy image that fall apart after a few washes. 👀 Jokes aside it was a very slick campaign so I completely get why she won but the content nor content quality has ever matched the way it was advertised IMO.

Reactions: 10
J has a balenciaga bag going for over 2k and prada loafers. She must be onto dhgate too. Remember the vintage shop that sent her the fake fendi skirt 🤭 they called it archival fendi on their IG as well. Fair play to her in the win though the promo vid was great no denying

Reactions: 5
J has a balenciaga bag going for over 2k and prada loafers. She must be onto dhgate too. Remember the vintage shop that sent her the fake fendi skirt 🤭 they called it archival fendi on their IG as well. Fair play to her in the win though the promo vid was great no denying
DHGate is amazing tbf I am convinced 90% of influencers use it you really can’t tell the difference it’s refreshing to see that Lindsay is being upfront about it haha I’m interested to see how both galz operate after this no doubt it’ll be a motivational spark for both of them to keep moving forward with their separate projects

Reactions: 7
DHGate is amazing tbf I am convinced 90% of influencers use it you really can’t tell the difference it’s refreshing to see that Lindsay is being upfront about it haha I’m interested to see how both galz operate after this no doubt it’ll be a motivational spark for both of them to keep moving forward with their separate projects
Have you bought from dhgate and if so, have you had any trouble with customs/deliveries?

Reactions: 2
Have you bought from dhgate and if so, have you had any trouble with customs/deliveries?
I have! I’ve had no hassle with customs or deliveries but the most I’ve had to wait is like 7 weeks though so I’d give yourself plenty of time if you’re ordering something for an event

Reactions: 2
sorry to be a dope but what is DHGate?

Reactions: 1
I have! I’ve had no hassle with customs or deliveries but the most I’ve had to wait is like 7 weeks though so I’d give yourself plenty of time if you’re ordering something for an event
Oh fab - i've debated with it, but never bothered as i dont know who has (admitted to) ordering from there! Will give it a go!
sorry to be a dope but what is DHGate?
Its a knock off site - they come from china i believe, i think of it as being similar to ali express but "better" fakes

Reactions: 4
Oh fab - i've debated with it, but never bothered as i dont know who has (admitted to) ordering from there! Will give it a go!
Its a knock off site - they come from china i believe, i think of it as being similar to ali express but "better" fakes
Sorry to be off topic, but I follow a girl on Instagram and TikTok that buys from DHgate and she does unboxings of what she buys and leaves a direct link too. She buys anything from bags jewellery shoes etc. Her handle is toriiwilliams_ on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always thought Jenny forced the ‘oMggg We’rE SooOooo CrAzYYY XD’ image a lot more than Lindsay ever did and I wonder whether she cringes at any of the tit she ever put on socials or more so said on XGalz now she’s taken her career a different route. I mean on XGalz they literally talked about eating each other out once ffs and Jenny would obviously talk about her sex life in detail all the time. All this tit will stay on the internet forever. I doubt Lindsay cares as much as Jenny as she still seems a somewhat open book on Lipstick Lessons.
😮 Is that old podcast still online?

Saw L holding a guys hand with the same rose tattoo as her, am I totally out of the loop...who’s the fella I thought she was single lol

Reactions: 6
Wonder what the tea is...
I’d say it’s just Shauna’s sex life 🤣 nothing too interesting, praying I’m wrong though 🤣

She has a new fella who lives in NY. She's visiting him.
She hasn't said very much about him.
Gas they have the same tattoo in the same place though!! 😂 anyone else think he DM’d her saying nice tat and she gave him the same one that’s why they fell for eachother 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.