It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but I completely agree RE Shauna, find her so hard to listen to. Would not be a good business move to involve her as a co host. I thought Lindsay and Hope we’re great together and I’d love to hear more from Hope
Ah I like Shauna I have to say…she’d give the original it galz a run for their money 😂

Ah I like Shauna I have to say…she’d give the original it galz a run for their money 😂
I mean with the mad stories. She doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 10
I have to say I adore the pete episodes. I think they would make a great team if they started a pod together.

Reactions: 9
Hate to say it but I completely agree RE Shauna, find her so hard to listen to. Would not be a good business move to involve her as a co host. I thought Lindsay and Hope we’re great together and I’d love to hear more from Hope
Agree 100% Shaunas accent even feels so forced it’s grating

I mean with the mad stories. She doesn’t give a duck
No your right her stories are gas and all but I couldn’t listen if the two of them did a weekly podcast I don’t think. I like Hope but I feel deep down she’s too nice and L won’t spill much with her so, maybe her and Shauna would be good together weekly for the goss 😂

Reactions: 4
As annoying and grating as I find Shauna, at least she does sort of seem to say whatever the f she wants in the old ItGalz style. Like Goobiedoo said, Hope seems too nice and self-aware/collected to be good for juicy episodes. Dare I say Shauna is the best we have for a pod that has any sort of potential drama. Lindsay does seem to open up more with Shauna at least follows along with her brashness lol. L mirrors whoever is on the podcast with her.

Reactions: 6
I actually like Shauna, she’s entertaining in an old It Galz kinda way. I do think one of her sisters would be a better shout though becaus I think the eps would still be juicy but less chaotic. A one ep a month vibe like Jenny and Adam would work well.

Reactions: 3
Yeah - something needs to be done. Yesterdays episode was a disgrace.

If I wanted to listen to a Kelis song from 2003, I would search it on Spotify.

Reactions: 8
Watching jennys latest vlog and she's talking about when you're going through something legally it's so annoying that you can't say anything publicly about it even if you really want to to clear your name. Then she said that by the time hers will be over she might not even want to say anything because it's old news.

Interesting

Watching jennys latest vlog and she's talking about when you're going through something legally it's so annoying that you can't say anything publicly about it even if you really want to to clear your name. Then she said that by the time hers will be over she might not even want to say anything because it's old news.

Interesting
Oh God those podcast awards. The room was so dead, people barely clapped when she won. So rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah - something needs to be done. Yesterdays episode was a disgrace.

If I wanted to listen to a Kelis song from 2003, I would search it on Spotify.
Reminds me of when did XGalz fm v briefly.
On another note- absolutely devo we never got a mag. Praying L decides to do a LL magazine instead 😫🙏🙏

Oh God those podcast awards. The room was so dead, people barely clapped when she won. So rude.
Was it the same for everyone or did less people clap for J for some reason?

Reactions: 4
This photo of Evan is so so unflattering he honestly looks gross 🤣
and still with the Raybans at an indoor awards show?
FEC623B6-C221-46EA-A032-FC6CDF943F46.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of when did XGalz fm v briefly.
On another note- absolutely devo we never got a mag. Praying L decides to do a LL magazine instead 😫🙏🙏

Was it the same for everyone or did less people clap for J for some reason?
No idea. She just has her bit in her vlog. It was like the awards for people who had the best attendance in class at the end of the year. That level of buzz.

Reactions: 1

Interesting

I listen to another podcast that was there and they said the whole thing was tit craic. Can't remember exactly what they said but I think it boiled down to people wanting to be seen to be there rather than celebrating being there and getting steaming lol

Reactions: 5
I listen to another podcast that was there and they said the whole thing was tit craic. Can't remember exactly what they said but I think it boiled down to people wanting to be seen to be there rather than celebrating being there and getting steaming lol
Oh spill. Which podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really like Jenny but since discovering these threads I've been struggling to listen, I hear the tattlers in my head 🤣

Any good tea in the recent LL girls?
It’s a good one! Q&A - answers questions about the new fella, some Jenny questions too- it is interesting to listen to her explaining the dynamic of their friendship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.