It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kind of scarlet at your man getting her rose tattoo. Didn't Jimmy get her name tattood to his crotch? She must love bomb the tit out of these men

Reactions: 10
Jenny’s latest reel gives me the ick!
No ahahhahaha she would have had to set that up on a wall and recorded herself walking past her phone and looking at traffic and in her bag AND THEN walk back to her phone 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No ahahhahaha she would have had to set that up on a wall and recorded herself walking past her phone and looking at traffic and in her bag AND THEN walk back to her phone 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s the SpongeBob SquarePants music and the walking past the camera omd love her but cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she’s turning into the ick personified
Also another apology but personally I hate white socks and black shoes gives me Michael Jackson vibes 😂

Reactions: 15
Did anyone find Evan hard to listen to on the latest red room? Doesn’t really make sense having him on to talk about mobsters

Reactions: 2
She’s in front of an office building as well. Imagine sitting at your desk and seeing that fool doing that 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Lipstick lessons episode today is all L’s songs she’s loving at the min, with a bit of rambling in between, BORING!!!! :( and here’s me thinking we were getting a good EP with the anon box the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lipstick lessons episode today is all L’s songs she’s loving at the min, with a bit of rambling in between, BORING!!!! :( and here’s me thinking we were getting a good EP with the anon box the other day!
So disappointing! I don't want music suggestions.

Very tempted to just unsubscribe at the end of the month.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she’s turning into the ick personified
Also another apology but personally I hate white socks and black shoes gives me Michael Jackson vibes 😂
Okay I apologise for this too but I feel like that outfit is too young for her, giving me mutton dressed as lamb vibes and also just trying too hard to be like Sophie Murray vibes

I know...I'm on the cusp of goodbye forever.

Orlaith Condon just released a new pop culture pod fyi. I like her. First one was with Karla K. She's onto something for me. My kinda driving content.

Okay I apologise for this too but I feel like that outfit is too young for her, giving me mutton dressed as lamb vibes and also just trying too hard to be like Sophie Murray vibes
I dunno if it's the outfit or just the scene...the plod past the camera 😂 scarlet

Reactions: 7
Just finished todays LL - half of it was her just playing music.

We also had a reflection on her Tumblr style, skinny jeans, the Strokes, Marlboro Reds, Kate Moss etc.
'I'm going back to my leather jacket and jean shorts'

I like L but she really needs to get over the person she was in 2008-2009

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are both of them so obsessed with 00s/early 10s pop culture? Lindsay references it all the time and Jenny made a podcast a few months ago of her reminiscing about Tumblr. In the latest IG reel she responded to a comment flexing about her AA skirt being an original from years ago as if still owning an AA tennis skirt in 2022 is a flex ffs.

Reactions: 11
Lindsay tried the “FM” pods before and they all suck! Like said, why are we paying for this tit. I’m not going to even bother listening. Such low effort to make the weekly big podcast something that could play just as well as an IG story segment. She went to NY, can’t she talk about her big trip? I get she wants to keep her relationship private, but surely she could talk around funny things that happened on her trip unrelated to him. Like you go to New York for a week and have nothing to say?

Reactions: 12
These could have been pre recordings before her trip. I think L shot herself in the foot with promising two podcasts a week. RR topics or what I see in tiktok sound boring and repetitive. LL can be hit and miss but I think it’s worth the €6 for two podcasts a week. The tattoo one with her and Shauna was very funny and Hope is intriguing would love more episodes with her.

Reactions: 1
I’m an L Stan but todays episode was insulting 😭😂 she says she reads on here so she knows what we want, so many posters have made great suggestions - why isn’t she delivering?
She has the potential to make it a great podcast, as other posters on here have agreed she was the personality and the main draw for it galz. I think she needs a more consistent co - host (please god not shauna) for someone to bounce off. Not necessarily every week but Even a monthly think like J and Adam do. Either of her sisters would be good, and she could do more anecdotal pods. Shauna’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard and I feel like I lose brain cells listening to her.

• Heart
I’m an L Stan but todays episode was insulting 😭😂 she says she reads on here so she knows what we want, so many posters have made great suggestions - why isn’t she delivering?
She has the potential to make it a great podcast, as other posters on here have agreed she was the personality and the main draw for it galz. I think she needs a more consistent co - host (please god not shauna) for someone to bounce off. Not necessarily every week but Even a monthly think like J and Adam do. Either of her sisters would be good, and she could do more anecdotal pods. Shauna’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard and I feel like I lose brain cells listening to her.
Hate to say it but I completely agree RE Shauna, find her so hard to listen to. Would not be a good business move to involve her as a co host. I thought Lindsay and Hope we’re great together and I’d love to hear more from Hope

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.