It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so excited for Fionnuala to start podcasting again but the first two eps have been so disappointing - I dunno, I'm hoping she can pick it up.
It's a strange subject to do a podcast about. Like if something was a flop then why would anyone want to hear people discuss it?!

Reactions: 3
I feel the same, gave up on RR a long time ago and this is most likely my last month of LL. please get back together it Galz!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree it was a poor choice as a free ep from Lindsay don’t think it’s what she’s trying to represent. Unless she’s trying to draw in ticktockers? As that’s how she famously got thousands on to watch a live of her scrapping with kneevo. Think it should have been a filler ep instead!

Yeah after that episode I'm tempted to unsubscribe myself, there's legit no tea or anything to stick around for tbh

Reactions: 4
I agree it was a poor choice as a free ep from Lindsay don’t think it’s what she’s trying to represent. Unless she’s trying to draw in ticktockers? As that’s how she famously got thousands on to watch a live of her scrapping with kneevo. Think it should have been a filler ep instead!
Yeah, that free ep would not tempt anyone to subscribe! It was a bad choice. I'm not sure what direction she is going in..it's all gone a bit stale.

Yeah after that episode I'm tempted to unsubscribe myself, there's legit no tea or anything to stick around for tbh
Yeah, I agree. As I said before I'm giving it until the end of the month and unless there is some serious juicy episodes in the meantime, I'm unsubscribing 😅

I think part of the problem is that L has no interaction with her subscribers at all and the Discord is completely dead. She should be communicating with listeners there, getting feedback, episode suggestions etc.

She’s all over the place. How can she interview survivors of the laundries one week and then him a few weeks later. Makes no sense

I’m sure he is a decent fella but so cringey! It was like he was giving a speech to be voted prefect in 6th year… idealistic empty Instagram worthy babble

Reactions: 9
I wonder does this mean L reached out to J 💔
Doubtful. Lindsay said v recently on live that she wouldn’t want to be pals with Jenny ever again because too much tit went down.
Can’t lie my toxic trait is that I’d love for them to be friends again even if it’s like in ten years. The only way I reckon they could ever become friendly in the nearish future is if Jenny and Evan split as it’s always been presumed that their falling out was to do with L’s ex who was Evan’s mate. Anyways, looking forward to LL tomorrow, hopefully L will give us some good tea.👀

Reactions: 11
does anyone remember the name of Lindsay’s blog from yearssss back?
Luxyland lol. Last time I saw it she’d scrubbed it fairly clean. A load of ropey stuff on it before as far as I remember 😂

Reactions: 1
q&a must be next week?? LL has Hope on again. Female friendships 👀 I’ll be listening on my break. Loved the last episode with Hope.

Reactions: 1
I was expecting more from todays pod!!!! 💤💤💤 no goss, one bit about Jenny getting with Evan and the dynamic of having a BF changed in their friendship. And Evan was rude LOL that’s it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.