It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking forward to the Hope episode, LL needs something juicy. J dropping “my lawyer on the phone” is so childish. Either say nothing or spill. Had a thought, wouldn’t getting a second gym membership and suing someone affect your chances of a mortgage?

Reactions: 4
looking forward to the Hope episode, LL needs something juicy. J dropping “my lawyer on the phone” is so childish. Either say nothing or spill. Had a thought, wouldn’t getting a second gym membership and suing someone affect your chances of a mortgage?
Unlikely re the mortgage. You only need to show 6 months worth of statements (aside from their other paperwork to prove they meet the criteria being self employed), so assuming they don't already have approval they will probably wait 6 months after the legal fees have been cleared, and I can imagine in those 6 months make other cut backs such as the extra gym as most people do.

Listening to the Hope Adventure podcast now - I had never heard of her before but she sounds so interesting so far.
Also - L's new fella lives in NY?!

Reactions: 3
Thought I saw J saying they were hoping to get a mortgage this year. Courts are closed for Aug and Sept so if it hasn’t been settled yet it will drag on for some time. I’d say there’s a large backlog after Covid.

Listening to the Hope ep now 😱 her life is crazy, wow. Hope comes across so independent and cool but what a story! She’s been through a lot

Hope is a prostitute and stripper from American currently claiming asylum in Ireland. She’s insane was in the Jesse Brennan gang but not really noe
Calling her a Prostitute sounds a bit aggressive would love to know where the basis for that comment comes from. She was friends with Jess for a wet minute before they fell out. Not surprised, Hopes far too independent and outspoken to be a Jess hanger on

Reactions: 6
New Red Room about Princess Diana’s death. Wow Jenny such an original idea that hasn’t been done to death already - that’ll definitely get the Patreon numbers back up won’t it? Lord give me strength.

Reactions: 8
New Red Room about Princess Diana’s death. Wow Jenny such an original idea that hasn’t been done to death already - that’ll definitely get the Patreon numbers back up won’t it? Lord give me strength.
But she’s peeling back the curtain on the dark and twisted. Yeah Jenny along with the 1000s of podcasts and 1000s of docu series who’ve told Diana’s death 1000s of different ways. The concept was so good in the beginning. Like the launch video OMG but now? Big flop in what I expected

Is there any topic that hasn't been done before?

Reactions: 8
Ah hun no cmon 😂 😂

Actually on a side note (I still havnt listened to the pod).... Did she talk about 'modelling' for AA? Because back in the day her and Lauren tried their HARDEST to get noticed by AA and went so far as to get Andrew Nuding to take pics of them that they'd both send off to them to try and get noticed. They used a few of Laurens pics on the AA Dublin insta but that was about it lol
Hahahah completely unrelated but this whole thread I was sat here thinking everyone was talking about AA as in Alcoholics Anonymous I was so lost.. like modelling for *that* AA 😅😅😅

• Haha
Calling her a Prostitute sounds a bit aggressive would love to know where the basis for that comment comes from. She was friends with Jess for a wet minute before they fell out. Not surprised, Hopes far too independent and outspoken to be a Jess hanger on
Why did they fall out? You are so wise to all the inner circle goings on & I live for it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that Jenny is starting to look a lot like Roz?!

I swear I see their stories and confuse both of them!! The tight hair and make up style! Uncanny. And didn't L and J used to look very alike?!

Reading this as a recovering alcoholic, I was v confused why anyone would want to model for AA.
Hahahah completely unrelated but this whole thread I was sat here thinking everyone was talking about AA as in Alcoholics Anonymous I was so lost.. like modelling for *that* AA 😅😅😅
Great minds I guess

But Diana though. So mainstream for someone who wants to be an alt podcast
Agreed. Next she’ll do the assassination of JFK, yanno that real OG content. I mean, she’s already covered Epstein.

Last edited:
Why did they fall out? You are so wise to all the inner circle goings on & I live for it!!!
I actually don’t know! They weren’t thick as thieves but did party together until one day just all of a sudden stopped. Don’t think it was every referenced by hope either I’m so curious tho

Reactions: 1
Fair, what would you prefer?
For her to do a bit of research and not rehash the 1000s of podcasts on Diana. If she spends a little bit of time doing some research she’d find something a little bit less mainstream and she’d ACTUALLY peel back the curtain of the weird and occult.

For her to do a bit of research and not rehash the 1000s of podcasts on Diana. If she spends a little bit of time doing some research she’d find something a little bit less mainstream and she’d ACTUALLY peel back the curtain of the weird and occult.
So no topic in mind then or do you just like complaining 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.