It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the description there and it’s changed from what it was at the start of LL. Before LL people didn’t believe L would be able to stick to a schedule. Now people are complaining about her lack of marketing. I think we’re all just bored of the lack of drama between the two so picking at anything to try put two and two together. “J did all the work with it galz that’s probably what caused the split”. It galz wouldn’t have existed without J’s marketing background and L’s life stories. I don’t see RR getting half the critique on here. J is hardly knocking it out of the park marketing wise. The promo vid was the only real marketing she did for RR and that was over a year ago.

Reactions: 7
I read the description there and it’s changed from what it was at the start of LL. Before LL people didn’t believe L would be able to stick to a schedule. Now people are complaining about her lack of marketing. I think we’re all just bored of the lack of drama between the two so picking at anything to try put two and two together. “J did all the work with it galz that’s probably what caused the split”. It galz wouldn’t have existed without J’s marketing background and L’s life stories. I don’t see RR getting half the critique on here. J is hardly knocking it out of the park marketing wise. The promo vid was the only real marketing she did for RR and that was over a year ago.
I don’t agree. RR got waaay more stick on this for being boring etc. L got more critique during it hall 2.0, not during lipstick lessons. Partially due to a crazy amount of “pro L” accounts appearing on tattle and “subtly” slagging J 😉 conveniently, many have hidden their post history - like yourself.
Being honest, I was irked by jenny for a long time but after seeing some of the daft comments on tattle about her (how dare the take a picture with FBG at an event), I’ve started to prefer her as she seems more mature overall, despite a boring podcast.

Reactions: 15
She’s always saying she’s trying to do something new and such. Then came the heroin and laundry episodes. And she still never followed through with half her promises. I did look at the Patreon and the description is still outdated/ promises things the podcast isn’t. It’s full of typos. I want to shake her too, it’s not that hard! But then again, it seems Jenny was doing all the marketing for ItGalz. At least Lindsay seemed to acknowledge that LL will never be the booming podcast ItGalz was. I think we can only expect it to always be scattered and a bit all over the place.
Your right 100% to be honest I don’t know why I think just because she reads here she will listen. To an extent anyway, L is known for being scattered. I did really like the last q & a tho I feel like she’s good at those types of podcasts, more of those and chatty ones with friends is what she is good at.
Less of the controversial takes anyway as I tend L doesn’t like doing them at all, just does it to try something new

Reactions: 4
Someone asked under a recent LL post where the discord was and she didn’t respond. Wasn’t she on stories a few weeks ago saying stop writing on tattle just write directly to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess I'm in the minority but I really like Red Room. Theres some weeks I skip if the topic doesn't interest me but there's been some really interesting stuff on it.
I do find the dynamic between her and Evan a bit weird on the lives though.

Reactions: 9
I listened to LL today. Oh my God Lindsay is well able on her own when she has prompts like the questions.

She should deffo do her pods with her mates and then on the weeks she's alone just put up anon question boxes on a topic. Like "what do you want to know about". She could keep that going for months- my upbringing, my social media life, my past relationships, my career, my motherhood, blah blah blah.

Also I actually shouted laughing when she text Riloh's Dad's girlfriend like "Hi Harriet, It's Lindsay, your boyfriend's wife"
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Gold

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it's a bit gas that RR won best marketing campaign when the video and campaign made it seem like it was going to be a sex and relationship podcast, but it's actually about conspiracy theories. Video was a slay though at the end of the day and well produced, but she doesn't sell what was marketed. J looked fab in the pics from the event!

I can't get into LL, I feel like its so all over the place. At least RR is consistent though unoriginal.

Reactions: 11
Presumably the bf from NY. They look sweet together but pmsl at the two second teaser campaign 🤣

Reactions: 1
Listened to the new lipstick lessons. One thing I really don't understand is why lindsay still is being loyal to J and not telling what truly happened and her side of the story J is suing her and going to possibly make her bankrupt.. that's mental. She owes her nothing anymore and tbh, regardless of the story coming out or not(it still hasnt)J was going to take that route either way.

Reactions: 10
Listened to the new lipstick lessons. One thing I really don't understand is why lindsay still is being loyal to J and not telling what truly happened and her side of the story J is suing her and going to possibly make her bankrupt.. that's mental. She owes her nothing anymore and tbh, regardless of the story coming out or not(it still hasnt)J was going to take that route either way.
By being loyal to J, she is ultimately protecting herself. Who knows what J could reveal if L starts spilling the beans

Reactions: 16
It’s not loyalty… it’s 100% self preservation 😅 and no lawyer would be supporting J with the lawsuit unless she had a case and all other routes were exhausted.

Reactions: 14
Shame about Lindsay’s car! Jesus that would scare me. I’ve heard a handful of stories about cars being stolen in Dublin the last 6 months or so, car theft must be on a rise. I feel really sorry for her, what a ball ache.

Reactions: 6
So J was the one that caused the split by bitching about L or someone close to her, and is also now suing her? Even though J didn’t want to continue with it galz? Make it make sense
Why is J being such a witch
I could never to that to a former friend no matter the reason for the fall out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.