It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If love L to do a takedown of BU she was the one who outed her remember? What a time to be alive that was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
If L managed to get BU on the podcast (which to be honest I think would be very difficult) her subscribers would go through the roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You haven’t LIVEDDD if you don’t know who Riona Little is. She was this Snapchat girl from Ireland who was a sugar baby and it was just drama. There was an xgalz episode with her in the beginning of Xgalz

You haven’t LIVEDDD if you don’t know who Riona Little is. She was this Snapchat girl from Ireland who was a sugar baby and it was just drama. There was an xgalz episode with her in the beginning of Xgalz

🤣🤣🤣 I think you missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 I think you missed it
I missed what exactly ? The episode ? No I didn’t. I was an XGalz listener and I followed Riona in her Snapchat days, she was a sugar baby, there was drama and it’s well documented online. If you’re that vexed about my synopsis, google it then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed what exactly ? The episode ? No I didn’t. I was an XGalz listener and I followed Riona in her Snapchat days, she was a sugar baby, there was drama and it’s well documented online. If you’re that vexed about my synopsis, google it then
I started following her around the time of the drama with the ex-bf/scammer in London.

Lady goodman is saying you missed the joke - people used to say “who’s riona” on L’s Facebook group Mas Who Drink almost daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lady goodman is saying you missed the joke - people used to say “who’s riona” on L’s Facebook group Mas Who Drink almost daily.
Oh ahahahahahahha I’m so sorry I wasn’t in that group for very long so I wouldn’t have got it. Please continue

Will never forget when she went stripping to wherever it was and got turfed out coz she went off with some lad

I started following her around the time of the drama with the ex-bf/scammer in London.
The pic of his feet standing on her back!! its all coming back to me now

Enjoyed J's latest vlog but can't help think it was all orcastrated as damage control for when L spills the beans.

Reactions: 5
What did she say that made you think that I can’t watch her on YT she goes through me. Poor Jack will be photographer and vlogger for the trip. Does anyone else feel sorry for the friends of bloggers who have to put up with their pals getting content and always asking to take pics of them. I wouldn’t be able.

Reactions: 2
Just that she had this deck of question cards that she pulled from randomly 🤥
The questions basically all related to her not liking the person she was a year ago, the things she did, the company she kept, how lonely it is being in a friendship that's not quite right.

It was all of the same genre and I felt it was all so she could say "look I did tell yous", when L does her expose, which she will.
Stank of absolute bullshit to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.