It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny has a problem with often coming across as stuck up/pretentious IMO in general. Say what you like about Lindsay but I think she’s a lot warmer and more endearing. Like I’d rather hang out with Lindsay for a few hours even though I think it’d be more chaotic, I just think she seems way friendlier and fun.
yasss! well said

lindsay just comes across as so fun and friendly!!

Reactions: 5
Defo getting the stuck up vibes from jenny more lately. After the split galz saga I was 100 team jenny & was loving her honest raw content. Think her going to counselling just made her seem more relatable & less harsh. But her content lately is kinda agro & her insta stories today are the very same. I found her sex relationships YouTube vid to be quite bitchy or something? I really don't want her to stop vlogging after seeing the negi comments on here cus shes definitely got something special going on with her day in the life type vlogs. But I dunno what the bitchy vibes are about lately? Dare i saw its giving me the slight ick...

Reactions: 14
just watched j's new vlog......i really enjoyed it
but her voice sounds weird in it.....she sounds different!

Reactions: 3
Defo getting the stuck up vibes from jenny more lately. After the split galz saga I was 100 team jenny & was loving her honest raw content. Think her going to counselling just made her seem more relatable & less harsh. But her content lately is kinda agro & her insta stories today are the very same. I found her sex relationships YouTube vid to be quite bitchy or something? I really don't want her to stop vlogging after seeing the negi comments on here cus shes definitely got something special going on with her day in the life type vlogs. But I dunno what the bitchy vibes are about lately? Dare i saw its giving me the slight ick...
I completely agree. I think it's because I'm enjoying LL as well now. It's reminding me of how much I actually never thought Jenny was that nice. I'm noticing the side of Jenny that always grated on me a lot more these days.

Reactions: 6
Lol the Rimowa suitcases, Suppose a better investment than that bleeping mirror 😂

A million percent. Unsolicited advice is like telling a new mom to do XYZ when she didn’t even ask. Letting someone know something they found helpful while navigating a busy airport is hardly a bad thing. She always had an air of superiority about her. If you’re that annoyed about someone trying to be helpful to you about the airport just don’t look at your dms😂
I know, this whole thing reminds me of that tik tok trend if anyone remembers..."please leave me alone, we are sleeping...you contacted me.."

if that makes sense to anyone fair play

• Haha
Agree with you.
Lots of people huffing and puffing over nothing
I do think her phrasing was poor, she shouldn’t have used the term ‘unsolicited advice’ because she did say on her previous stories that she was worried about the airport situation however that was relatively tame compared to the amount of times Lindsay has put her foot in her mouth on the pod/lives with her problematic opinions and Jenny would have to try dig her out of the hole! I think people are looking back at Lindsay with rose tinted glasses, and I can see why Jenny gets her back up very easily considering how quick people are to criticise her when Lindsay gets away with saying a lot worse.

Reactions: 9
I do think her phrasing was poor, she shouldn’t have used the term ‘unsolicited advice’ because she did say on her previous stories that she was worried about the airport situation however that was relatively tame compared to the amount of times Lindsay has put her foot in her mouth on the pod/lives with her problematic opinions and Jenny would have to try dig her out of the hole! I think people are looking back at Lindsay with rose tinted glasses, and I can see why Jenny gets her back up very easily considering how quick people are to criticise her when Lindsay gets away with saying a lot worse.
it just seems weird to post something on your story and not expect people to engage. Why bother posting then? Buuuut tbf, it’s no big deal. Yes, maybe the term ‘unsolicited advice’ wasn’t the best to use but it probs didn’t even cross her mind that people would take it the wrong way. And let’s face it, both L & J like to use words in the wrong context (e.g. L’s love for ‘cosplaying’, can’t think of a J example off the top of my head).

it just seems weird to post something on your story and not expect people to engage. Why bother posting then? Buuuut tbf, it’s no big deal. Yes, maybe the term ‘unsolicited advice’ wasn’t the best to use but it probs didn’t even cross her mind that people would take it the wrong way. And let’s face it, both L & J like to use words in the wrong context (e.g. L’s love for ‘cosplaying’, can’t think of a J example off the top of my head).
think it’s Pandoras Box or something that J uses wrong so many times 😂

Reactions: 1
I think post it galz split J really tried to rebrand as this nice wholesome woman and now the mask is slipping. She was always snooty and condescending which she doesn’t seem to be aware of. L says some god awful things but has seemed to reflect abs has apologised for a lot. J probably should have stuck to the counselling. L seems to have spent a lot of time working on herself and I’ve seen her change for the better.

Reactions: 18
I really liked LL today! Very funny fair play to Lindsay!
Yeah it's getting back to itgalz kinda level for me. She needs to start promoting it and releasing a few free ones. She'll fly it.

Yeah it's getting back to itgalz kinda level for me. She needs to start promoting it and releasing a few free ones. She'll fly it.
And change the intro song/soundbite haha. It's shite

L is at 437 now and J is 1,057
Wonder can L keep going with the slow incline. Jenny seems like the 1,000 mark will be where she hangs around.

Last edited:
Thinking of resigning up to RedRoom as I'm enjoying LL so much and want moreeeee.
Will RR provide it, the lives etc?
Possibly not. The RR eps she does with Adam are still decent and she does the odd other good interview but most of it’s still conspiracy stuff so if you’re into the LL vibe don’t know how much of RR would appeal.

Possibly not. The RR eps she does with Adam are still decent and she does the odd other good interview but most of it’s still conspiracy stuff so if you’re into the LL vibe don’t know how much of RR would appeal.
Yeah I think you're right, just looked at snippets she has shared and not for me.

Reactions: 2
Unsubscribed from red room, didn't enjoy at all. Recently subscribed to LL and really like but as you said would love more frequent postings!

Jesus, such a lazy conspiracy "the federal government doesn't track missing persons in parks". It doesn't track missing persons anywhere. It's a state function not a federal.

"They don't track it, they must be hiding something 🙄"

If that's the kind of content they put out they should just give up.

Reactions: 8
That snippet was awful, they sound like they haven’t done much research and are totally reaching. I feel shes not suited to these types of podcasts but also not gossipy enough to do LL or ItGalz vibes all by herself. I think if J stepped into producing/marketing podcasts for other people, she’d make a killing but I don’t understand the attraction to RR at all

That snippet was awful, they sound like they haven’t done much research and are totally reaching. I feel shes not suited to these types of podcasts but also not gossipy enough to do LL or ItGalz vibes all by herself. I think if J stepped into producing/marketing podcasts for other people, she’d make a killing but I don’t understand the attraction to RR at all
Yeah, I didn't like that ep. I always wonder at the notions of people who think they've cracked a conspiracy wide open. Like, whoever supposedly organised the conspiracy, they paid off all the right govt officials, at all levels, managed to hoodwink the entire media ... but they never reckoned on 2 Dublin women with access to the web and a TikTok account 🤯🤯🤯

Thinking of resigning up to RedRoom as I'm enjoying LL so much and want moreeeee.
Will RR provide it, the lives etc?
I’d listen to RR just for the docket (sorry someone else mentioned Adam) and tbh I have enjoyed some of the conspiracy theories and the dom ep but other parts just haven’t itched the scratch you know!!!
I’m currently debating signing up to LL - everyone seems to be raving and I think it might give me what im looking for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.