It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will always depend on the spec of the car, either way passing the test is an achievement. Defo didn't get mine first time

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the price of a golf lol. You're taking 45k for some of them!
I know there's gorge golfs lol what I meant was clapped out young lad rally stickers 2004 banger golf :ROFLMAO: Also my point was they'd need a bigger vehicle for Evans equipment

Reactions: 4
I find it so interesting when theres not much going on with the Galz this thread still escalates. Case in point, splitting hairs over the car 😂
37ee157c87ffa37fe92045f24b8d2f7a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7DBF5E9B-D439-4170-A583-CE5AEC93D57F.jpeg

Ah L and her mates found the Sosueme filter 😂
Ironic that they were in Gibneys and all 😂
No shade to L on this one, more on Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
10 minutes in to todays LL, it’s basically an album review so far. I think it is clear L needs a cohost… her single episodes are just not as engaging. And maybe it’s just me but I find it kind of irritating when you’re listening to a pod and then spend time describing something that you can’t see. Even one of her sisters as a host would probably be amazing

Reactions: 3
10 minutes in to todays LL, it’s basically an album review so far. I think it is clear L needs a cohost… her single episodes are just not as engaging. And maybe it’s just me but I find it kind of irritating when you’re listening to a pod and then spend time describing something that you can’t see. Even one of her sisters as a host would probably be amazing
The episode really starts about 24 mins if anyone is not into the music part - I had to skip forward, it was a bit rambly.

Todays guest is Shauna again - WHYYYYYYYYY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
The episode really starts about 24 mins if anyone is not into the music part - I had to skip forward, it was a bit rambly.

Maybe Jenny isn’t the only one lacking mates😅

What do you reckon @russj?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not the biggest fan of Shauna but felt for her in L’s newest ep! I just think it’s that thiiiick accent she has compared to L hahaha it’s polar opposite

Honestly L seems like a great friend and she clearly really cares about her friends by the way she talks to her/about her friends.

skipped past the start of the ep too though it wasn’t for me! It wasn’t the solo part it’s just I don’t care for the music reviews lol, I’ve enjoyed her solo pods so far too which is a surprise!

really love J’s vlogs and missed it this week! Don’t really listed to RR much anymore since LL, only stay subbed cause I love the live streams and a couple of odd eps she puts out. I do enjoy that she’s getting a bit more personal on the pod lately though

Reactions: 5

I feel bad now, I should have listened to the full ep before commenting 🙈

Reactions: 1
I actually liked the music part but I agree it isn’t going to be what the majority of her listeners want which she should be focusing on

I actually liked the music recs bit of the pod but that’s just personal preference cause I’m a music geek but understand why others wouldn’t like it. Jenny on her vlog a few months ago talked about her vinyl collection at length and I found that interesting too. They talked about their music tastes/gigs on It Galz a lot and it always seemed to be one of the things they bonded over. I don’t think music chat from either of them is off brand but I guess it may lack mass appeal.

Have L and Pete fallen out? He was flavour of the week for a while and he really helped her out with the shows but not much of a mention on either of their Instagrams.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Have L and Pete fallen out? He was flavour of the week for a while and he really helped her out with the shows but not much of a mention on either of their Instagrams.
She’s back with the boyf and Pete was too loose, I feel the Boyf doesn't approve of Pete as he’s the ultimate session moth.. Sure look at L when she was hanging around with him she was constantly on the sesh,
I wouldn’t be surprised if Pete played a bigger role in the It Galz demise, tit went south in every angle of her life when Pete appeared on the scene! Not putting all blame on him, but I feel like he’s not as innocent 🤔

Reactions: 10
She’s back with the boyf and Pete was too loose, I feel the Boyf doesn't approve of Pete as he’s the ultimate session moth.. Sure look at L when she was hanging around with him she was constantly on the sesh,
I wouldn’t be surprised if Pete played a bigger role in the It Galz demise, tit went south in every angle of her life when Pete appeared on the scene! Not putting all blame on him, but I feel like he’s not as innocent 🤔
Pete was always on the scene from years ago. When the split happened Pete was there for L significantly more. Pete is such a nice guy and very good to L. Highly doubt he had a role to play in the split

Reactions: 14
The conjecture!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.