It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, weโ€™re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…I was thinking - is this person a moderator or something?

Very dramatic ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ahahaha, I nearly died when I realised. I think it's cuz I had started replying then tattle went down so I continued my train of thought in my notes app (can you tell I'm working from home) and when I copy pasted it it just pasted as the bold notes font. But no, defo didn't intend to sound so fuckin intense ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahahaha, I nearly died when I realised. I think it's cuz I had started replying then tattle went down so I continued my train of thought in my notes app (can you tell I'm working from home) and when I copy pasted it it just pasted as the bold notes font. But no, defo didn't intend to sound so fuckin intense ๐Ÿ˜‚
hahaha when you replied to my comment I thought โ€˜Jesus someoneโ€™s salty, chill outโ€™ because it was in bold hence the defensive tone of my response ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hahaha when you replied to my comment I thought โ€˜Jesus someoneโ€™s salty, chill outโ€™ because it was in bold hence the defensive tone of my response ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omgg the bold font giving me an attitude I didn't even have ๐Ÿ˜ญ like chill out CherryMotel it's not that deep ๐Ÿ˜‚ Major formatting fail!

Reactions: 4
I donโ€™t think Jenny bullied her but she definitely was condescending- unfortunately for Jenny I think this is just the way she is, not specific to her relationship with Lindsay.

I agree with previous comment that Lindsay plays the victim depending on the situation- youโ€™re almost guaranteed if a relationship of hers falls apart sheโ€™ll say they were awful and she was manipulated or whatever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.