It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume because L carried on the brand. J went a completely different direction and L is going for a more it galz style? L got access to all the platforms when J stepped down so why wouldn’t she use them?
This seems to suggest that L could recycle the X Galz patreon too, which would mean her new podcast would profit from existing annual subscriptions or people who have forgotten to unsubscribe to X Galz

Reactions: 12
She should have started with a clean slate disregarding any negativity associated with the past brand image. Also what is the point in using that page which many people have surely lost interest in itgalz why not build an audience who have chosen to follow you out of genuine interest? Its giving herself false hope in regard to expectations of signs ups if she's judging that off of how many followers that page has. Where as if she set up a new account she would have an indication of actual interest

Was any information ever revealed as to why they split?
she said she was starting a new patreon so that’s where she’ll see the actual interest. J had been speaking badly about L to her sisters and L caught her. Then J supposedly blackmailed L when L said she was going to come out with why they split. I’d still love to know the full story.

Can people not give L a break she was clearly mentally unwell and trying her best to carry on a brand. I remember people asking her to take a break and regroup. Now she’s done that and your still dragging her. J is on close to 90k a a year and is well in with the blogger scene. I think she’s grand like

Reactions: 4
she said she was starting a new patreon so that’s where she’ll see the actual interest. J had been speaking badly about L to her sisters and L caught her. Then J supposedly blackmailed L when L said she was going to come out with why they split. I’d still love to know the full story.

Can people not give L a break she was clearly mentally unwell and trying her best to carry on a brand. I remember people asking her to take a break and regroup. Now she’s done that and your still dragging her. J is on close to 90k a a year and is well in with the blogger scene. I think she’s grand like
You are on the wrong website asking for people to give L a break…

Every couple of months we have a new member and the circle begins 😂

Reactions: 13
This isn’t hate toward Lindsay as I wish her well but why does she have to strategically place glossier products in most of her stories? 🤣🤣 glossier like 😭🤣

• Haha
I hope this goes well for L but personally I won't subscribing. I'm really surprised by people saying they love the branding though, I thought it was atrocious and some kind of quick place holding thing she had she done up. Others seem to like it though and she seems pleased with it so I'll just take it as another sign that it's not for me.

Reactions: 14
i adore lindsay and am loving her lives,,,,,,shes so funny.....id love to be able to listen to her new podcast but just dont think its worth the money at all

Reactions: 3
Think L is using the same patreon after all.. I just got charged for it
WTF!!!! Thats absolutely cheeky of the highest order! And you will be charged AGAIN on 1st of April! So you are now paying for no content for a podcast you didnt even sign up for

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF!!!! Thats absolutely cheeky of the highest order! And you will be charged AGAIN on 1st of April! So you are now paying for no content for a podcast you didnt even sign up for
If that's the case, thats bad, very bad but on top of that did she really start up the patreon again near the end of the month??

Reactions: 4
If you're being charged for a rebranded podcast that you haven't signed up for I would deffo take that up with patreon and get your money back. That is not ok

You can still be subscribed and paying to x gals though? Is it definitely for a new podcast? As far as I knew you could still be subscribed to access the old content

She has a post up on patreon that she kept it up for archival so it’s up to the individual to unsubscribe. I made the mistake. Had an annual subscription that went out before I unsubscribed. Noticed and emailed it galz email and got a refund to be fair though

Reactions: 8
Are all the x gals episodes still on patreon or did they get deleted? i never subscribed because I already had a few subscriptions on the go to podcast patreons.
Rebranding the patreon would be an issue but if people are still subscribed after all this time to listen to old eps (idk if they’re still there, but if that’s the case) then lipstick lessons is like additional bonus content for people who would already be paying to keep listening to x gals?

Also I think L didn’t do anything wrong with reusing the it galz Insta - I would have done the same. The Insta was being ran just by her for a while after her and J split and this is her new venture so I see nothing wrong with the rebrand of the previously existing page.

what I want to know is is theguy drinking the bottle of exputex in clarabella’s story L’s fella?

that’s a good point actually, will there be a mix of it galz and lipstick lessons on that patreon?

Hope the pod works out for her, hope she does more insta stories, miss her rants Lol

Don’t know if that’s the fella but didn’t someone here tell us the name of who the fella is exactly? Imagine the client of this allegedly high up business lad seeing him drink exputex for the craic on Instagram, not a good look for someone trying to be so private. But maybe not him

love how J is looking these Days, she’s stunning. Gone off her pod too. Miss listening to it galz every week and looking forward to new patreon

J wearing it galz sweatshirt with Lindsay's illustration on it 😳 also hope her & evan are not going to drive home from wherever they are after drinking champagne...

Reactions: 1
J wearing it galz sweatshirt with Lindsay's illustration on it 😳 also hope her & evan are not going to drive home from wherever they are after drinking champagne...
In her last vlog I noticed this, they were hungover and went for "hair of the dog" and they def both had at least a drink and drove home.

And before anyone says it, one drink is too much behind the wheel.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.