It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay just changed the ItGalz Instagram to her new podcast. Seems a bit weird to me, we were all telling her to rebrand in the summer. Kinda like unwittingly having people following something they didn’t agree too.

Reactions: 13
I do like her explanation of the name.

I really hope she sticks with it. J's pod was not my thing but L's sounds more up my street.

Who thinks they will sub to the Patreon?

Reactions: 4
I like the font, kinda 90s rnb, bit ironic and I love the contrast of her having Luna in the pic (and that her face isn't exposed)

Reactions: 9
Ok - here we go again. I dunno why I'm doing this - I feel like Carrie Bradshaw writing a blog...

L said she was really nervous to show the brandwork for the new pod. She feels like Kanye West, and that the whole world is looking at her.

Lauren Bejaoui is going to be on one of the first episodes mainly discussing past relationships (she has already done an episode with her not long after the break up - I'm hoping its not the same thing again)

The name 'Lipstick Lessons' was insired by Pete Burns - one of her favourite ever celebs.

L has a few episodes recorded with Irish girls - but tomorrow is recording with an 'international queen.'

She will be releasing merch soon - hoodies and tote bags.
She is an extrovert and wants to create events for her followers.

She has no money so needs the Patreon to survive. She now likes travelling and has been in Spain a few times in the last couple of months and was in London a few weeks ago.

If you want a tattoo done by L, you have to be subscribed to her Patreon.

She mentioned Tattle and that she doesn't care about it, and no matter what she does people are gonna talk about her.

She discussed the Amazon stomach thing she got. I couldn't really understand what it exactly is - but she wants to use it on her bum and thighs too. She will be discussing this and giving updates on the pod.

Riloh was in a road accident when he was going to a basketball game with school. There was a bus involved and the whole top deck was ripped off. It sounds very scary.

She is no longer on anxiety meds. She still feels very anxious but is drinking less alcohol. She is trying to read a book a week and wants to do an actual book club meet up for the listeners. She doesn't want it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok - here we go again. I dunno why I'm doing this - I feel like Carrie Bradshaw writing a blog...

L said she was really nervous to show the brandwork for the new pod. She feels like Kanye West, and that the whole world is looking at her.

Lauren Bejaoui is going to be on one of the first episodes mainly discussing past relationships (she has already done an episode with her not long after the break up - I'm hoping its not the same thing again)

The name 'Lipstick Lessons' was insired by Pete Burns - one of her favourite ever celebs.

L has a few episodes recorded with Irish girls - but tomorrow is recording with an 'international queen.'

She has no money so needs the Patreon to survive. She now likes travelling and has been in Spain a few times in the last couple of months and was in London a few weeks ago.

She mentioned Tattle and that she doesn't care about it, and no matter what she does people are gonna talk about her.

She discussed the Amazon stomach thing she got. I couldn't really understand what it exactly is - but she wants to use it on her bum and thighs too. She will be discussing this and giving updates on the pod.

Riloh was in a road accident when he was going to a basketball game with school. There was a bus involved and the whole top deck was ripped off. It sounds very scary.

She is no longer on anxiety meds. She still feels very anxious but is drinking less alcohol. She is trying to read a book a week and wants to do an actual book club meet up for the listeners. She doesn't want it online.
She also doesn’t want anyone to disagree with her in her new discord, and thinks we all talk about heavy stuff online and that anything charitable is “showing off”. She just wants to talk about fashion beauty and relationships. I don’t think it will be juicy at all by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 6

Thank you for your service.

she also mentioned someone she was meeting with today was discussed on tattle, who would that be?

missed the part about Riloh, that’s awful :( no wonder she has been up the walls

Reactions: 6
Sorry you have to be a patreon to get one of her crappy tattoos.🤣🤣🤣 im grand thanks hun.

Poor Riloh. Hope hes recovering well

Continued...
She went on for a while about how nobody is authentic anymore and that Instagram is too curated and that girls only comment on each others pics in return for a comment back.

She spoke about her anxiety again and that the doctor upped her meds and she felt it wasn't working. She didnt like taking meds as she didn't know what she was putting in her body. That's why she has never taken the pill - 'I don't like that weird tit'. She is getting Aising O Kelly on the pod to discuss this, she was on ItGalz before (I may have gotten the name wrong).

She wishes Xanax wasn't so addictive and that alcohol didn't have any bad side effects. She can't handle more than 3-4 drinks these days.

Names that were mentioned - Lauren Bejaoui, Clarabell, Linda Smyth.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok, for anyone who missed the live yesterday – I made a few notes (bored waiting to finish work, and thought this might get this thread chatting again 😊)

L confirmed there will be a new pod coming in April. She is waiting for the brandwork to be finished today. The new pod will be out on Patreon. She will be releasing an episode once a week, along with written pieces – ‘an online magazine’ 😅

She said she might do an episode on Spotify once a month to give listeners a taste of what the Patreon is like.
So basically the same business model as J? I know J didn’t invent it, but it doesn’t surprise me that L is taking a leaf out of her book.

Reactions: 10
So basically the same business model as J? I know J didn’t invent it, but it doesn’t surprise me that L is taking a leaf out of her book.
To be fair that is pretty much what they did with X Galz so it's hardly reinventing the wheel but I do see your point.

I just don't think there are a lot of ways you can do a pod.

I think Youtube videos of the recordings would be fun from L, she seems to have a few drinks while recording episodes with guests and it would be something different than just an audio recording. CHD does this well.

Reactions: 10
Anyone still listening to Red Room?
One thing that's irking me is that Jenny is having these guests on like the reiki woman, hypnosis woman, a witch/medium...but she isn't actually trying their services, having a reading, getting hypnotised, having reiki etc
Would that not make for a much more interesting pod? Same as how she spoke about magic mushrooms and trips long before ever trying them.
It's more like an hour long baseless advertisement for these people.

Reactions: 12
Ok, for anyone who missed the live yesterday – I made a few notes (bored waiting to finish work, and thought this might get this thread chatting again 😊)

L confirmed there will be a new pod coming in April. She is waiting for the brandwork to be finished today. The new pod will be out on Patreon. She will be releasing an episode once a week, along with written pieces – ‘an online magazine’ 😅

She said she might do an episode on Spotify once a month to give listeners a taste of what the Patreon is like.

She wants to keep the pod on Patreon so she can say whatever she wants because the pod will not be ‘woke.’

She has episodes pre recorded and has some guests lined up. She had recorded an episode with Riona a few months ago but wants to rerecord it as so much has happened since then. She also mentioned that she would like to get Keemon and her sister on the pod. She wants to speak about being a young mam and said that she has passed the ‘indie mom crown’ over to Keemon. She then said that she doesn’t understand why people have kids at ‘like 45’, it’s better to have them young.

She mentioned Kneevo and people told her not to have her on the pod. L said she is ‘over Only Fans’.

She wants to showcase ‘normal girls’ on the podcast, not anyone with over 100k followers on Instagram – ‘not Ellie Kelly, or anyone too manicured’.

She was a bit all over the place when she was describing what the pod was all about – she mentioned that the episodes that she had recorded so far have discussed topics like abusive relationships, grief, dating. Then she went on to say that she wanted it to centre on ‘fashion, beauty, skincare – like a Vogue get ready with me, but in podcast form.’

She mentioned making the pod an Irish version of Call her Daddy mixed with Forbidden Fruit. The pod is for ‘girls who wanna put on lip liner and go about their day. Not into serious tit.’

When she gets more of a following, she would like to do an ‘Adrian Kennedy style’ phone in show where listeners can phone in with their problems.

She also wants to discuss extreme beauty and cosmetic procedures – she wants to do beauty experiments and report back on how she gets on. She mentioned the show ‘Supersized/ Superskinny’, I don’t really get what she means by this though. She said she got a ‘stomach attachment’ which made her piss out her fat and then showed us how flat her stomach was. She is ‘not into gym tit, or therapy bullshit.’

The last time she got botox she mentioned to the person doing it that she was considering lip fillers and they told her not to as her lips were already quite full. They suggested getting chin filler instead. She is getting a girl from America on the pod who buys her own botox online and injects it herself.

She also said that she doesn’t care about ‘influencers or girl bosses’ – which I found a bit gas after her ‘Don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss’ line a few months ago. 😂

She is really excited for the new pod and her ‘new era.’ She said she is in a really good space at the moment – it was nice to see her so happy. The kids are doing great. She has just passed her theory test and plans on learning in an automatic.
I know L is a big hypocrite but she literally always says she doesnt like the overly done big lip fillers... I think as a dig to J. So now why was she even asking for them? So fake! Love how she HAS to mention he wouldn't do it cus her lips are quite full already. I can just imagine the toxic competitiveness that was their friendship.

Another patreon exclusive podcast 🥴 since Jenny launched her podcast on Patreon I noticed Adam and 'I'm Grand Mam' seem to only release onto there. I know IGM lads were touring so maybe that's why, but I've no interest in subscribing to anyone's Patreon, let alone multiple.

Reactions: 4
I know L is a big hypocrite but she literally always says she doesnt like the overly done big lip fillers... I think as a dig to J. So now why was she even asking for them? So fake! Love how she HAS to mention he wouldn't do it cus her lips are quite full already. I can just imagine the toxic competitiveness that was their friendship.
Ah I don’t know about that, I remember her mentioning a good few times she was always toying with the idea of getting lip fillers and J telling her she really didn’t need them. I think many women can relate to that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.