It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that as well they seem to drink and drive regularly 😟 are they full licensed drivers or still on a learners permit?

Reactions: 6
In her last vlog I noticed this, they were hungover and went for "hair of the dog" and they def both had at least a drink and drove home.

And before anyone says it, one drink is too much behind the wheel.
Thought that too in the vlog, but I don’t drive or drink so no real clue of what the limit actually is. I would be of your mindset that one is too much but I know people who say one is okay - either way, I wouldn’t be adding it in my vlog if I was doing it! Not a good look at all!
Here’s hoping they’re having zero percents or nosecco or something in her story!

Definitely not 0% Evan has it on his story.. really not a good look. They’ve only been driving a short while abs drink driving back to Dublin from Glendalough. Champagne as well is potent!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what the fat burning thing that Lindsay bought on Amazon was? Plz and thx 🙏🏾 ❤😘

Definitely not 0% Evan has it on his story.. really not a good look. They’ve only been driving a short while abs drink driving back to Dublin from Glendalough. Champagne as well is potent!
Agreed, one beer is not *so* bad if they didn’t get back in the car for an hour or two afterwards once it’s completely worn off, but champagne is a 100% no

Reactions: 3
I don't know what the threshold is for drink driving, wouldn't ever have one and drive. Scummy thing to do.

Wouldn’t be surprised if J reads tattle and stayed in the hotel because she saw we copped that she drinks and drives 😂

Wouldn’t be surprised if J reads tattle and stayed in the hotel because she saw we copped that she drinks and drives 😂
It is a bit mental that she talked about losing confidence in her driving after scratching the car yet is happy to be driven home by Evan when he’s had a drink

Reactions: 4
Sure it doesn’t show him drinking anything! It just shows her drinking!

Reactions: 11
And they obviously stayed overnight 😂 talk about reaching
It’s witch about Lindsay for 4 weeks and have a break witch about Jenny for 1 week and back to Lindsay 😩🥱 Christ almighty I cannot keep up!

• Haha
He is obviously drinking, and I’m more so talking about the vlog where they drove after drinking. People are very quick to have an argument on here for no reason

Reactions: 7
Sure it doesn’t show him drinking anything! It just shows her drinking!
Literally, Evan posts a picture holding a bottle and automatically everyone’s at their throats spare me😂 they’ve a gorgeous car and I’m sure Evan drives to shoots doubt either of them would risk that road back from wicklow, there’s always checkpoints

Reactions: 9
I find it odd that red room has over 1,000 subscribers but gets so little interaction on social media. I rarely see anyone sharing it or engaging in the comments.

I find it odd that red room has over 1,000 subscribers but gets so little interaction on social media. I rarely see anyone sharing it or engaging in the comments.
I don't find it odd at all, just a different audience I guess

The Discord is quite active so that could be why.

The sheer discomfort watching J and E's interactions/dynamic on the livestream is too much. I keep meaning to unsubscribe and don't listen to the pod and have semi enjoyed the lives and content on them more than the pod which I cannot stand but good god it is so uncomfortable watching them interact. Such bad vibes. Makes me squirm

I don't know why J involves E in the livestreams, he does not listen to anything she says, interrupts her flow mid talking, makes uncomfortable remarks and you can see her getting snidey back, good god.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.