It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, for anyone who missed the live yesterday – I made a few notes (bored waiting to finish work, and thought this might get this thread chatting again 😊)

L confirmed there will be a new pod coming in April. She is waiting for the brandwork to be finished today. The new pod will be out on Patreon. She will be releasing an episode once a week, along with written pieces – ‘an online magazine’ 😅

She said she might do an episode on Spotify once a month to give listeners a taste of what the Patreon is like.

She wants to keep the pod on Patreon so she can say whatever she wants because the pod will not be ‘woke.’

She has episodes pre recorded and has some guests lined up. She had recorded an episode with Riona a few months ago but wants to rerecord it as so much has happened since then. She also mentioned that she would like to get Keemon and her sister on the pod. She wants to speak about being a young mam and said that she has passed the ‘indie mom crown’ over to Keemon. She then said that she doesn’t understand why people have kids at ‘like 45’, it’s better to have them young.

She mentioned Kneevo and people told her not to have her on the pod. L said she is ‘over Only Fans’.

She wants to showcase ‘normal girls’ on the podcast, not anyone with over 100k followers on Instagram – ‘not Ellie Kelly, or anyone too manicured’.

She was a bit all over the place when she was describing what the pod was all about – she mentioned that the episodes that she had recorded so far have discussed topics like abusive relationships, grief, dating. Then she went on to say that she wanted it to centre on ‘fashion, beauty, skincare – like a Vogue get ready with me, but in podcast form.’

She mentioned making the pod an Irish version of Call her Daddy mixed with Forbidden Fruit. The pod is for ‘girls who wanna put on lip liner and go about their day. Not into serious tit.’

When she gets more of a following, she would like to do an ‘Adrian Kennedy style’ phone in show where listeners can phone in with their problems.

She also wants to discuss extreme beauty and cosmetic procedures – she wants to do beauty experiments and report back on how she gets on. She mentioned the show ‘Supersized/ Superskinny’, I don’t really get what she means by this though. She said she got a ‘stomach attachment’ which made her piss out her fat and then showed us how flat her stomach was. She is ‘not into gym tit, or therapy bullshit.’

The last time she got botox she mentioned to the person doing it that she was considering lip fillers and they told her not to as her lips were already quite full. They suggested getting chin filler instead. She is getting a girl from America on the pod who buys her own botox online and injects it herself.

She also said that she doesn’t care about ‘influencers or girl bosses’ – which I found a bit gas after her ‘Don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss’ line a few months ago. 😂

She is really excited for the new pod and her ‘new era.’ She said she is in a really good space at the moment – it was nice to see her so happy. The kids are doing great. She has just passed her theory test and plans on learning in an automatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok, for anyone who missed the live yesterday – I made a few notes (bored waiting to finish work, and thought this might get this thread chatting again 😊)

L confirmed there will be a new pod coming in April. She is waiting for the brandwork to be finished today. The new pod will be out on Patreon. She will be releasing an episode once a week, along with written pieces – ‘an online magazine’ 😅

She said she might do an episode on Spotify once a month to give listeners a taste of what the Patreon is like.

She wants to keep the pod on Patreon so she can say whatever she wants because the pod will not be ‘woke.’

She has episodes pre recorded and has some guests lined up. She had recorded an episode with Riona a few months ago but wants to rerecord it as so much has happened since then. She also mentioned that she would like to get Keemon and her sister on the pod. She wants to speak about being a young mam and said that she has passed the ‘indie mom crown’ over to Keemon. She then said that she doesn’t understand why people have kids at ‘like 45’, it’s better to have them young.

She mentioned Kneevo and people told her not to have her on the pod. L said she is ‘over Only Fans’.

She wants to showcase ‘normal girls’ on the podcast, not anyone with over 100k followers on Instagram – ‘not Ellie Kelly, or anyone too manicured’.

She was a bit all over the place when she was describing what the pod was all about – she mentioned that the episodes that she had recorded so far have discussed topics like abusive relationships, grief, dating. Then she went on to say that she wanted it to centre on ‘fashion, beauty, skincare – like a Vogue get ready with me, but in podcast form.’

She mentioned making the pod an Irish version of Call her Daddy mixed with Forbidden Fruit. The pod is for ‘girls who wanna put on lip liner and go about their day. Not into serious tit.’

When she gets more of a following, she would like to do an ‘Adrian Kennedy style’ phone in show where listeners can phone in with their problems.

She also wants to discuss extreme beauty and cosmetic procedures – she wants to do beauty experiments and report back on how she gets on. She mentioned the show ‘Supersized/ Superskinny’, I don’t really get what she means by this though. She said she got a ‘stomach attachment’ which made her piss out her fat and then showed us how flat her stomach was. She is ‘not into gym tit, or therapy bullshit.’

The last time she got botox she mentioned to the person doing it that she was considering lip fillers and they told her not to as her lips were already quite full. They suggested getting chin filler instead. She is getting a girl from America on the pod who buys her own botox online and injects it herself.

She also said that she doesn’t care about ‘influencers or girl bosses’ – which I found a bit gas after her ‘Don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss’ line a few months ago. 😂

She is really excited for the new pod and her ‘new era.’ She said she is in a really good space at the moment – it was nice to see her so happy. The kids are doing great. She has just passed her theory test and plans on learning in an automatic.
Wonders why people wait till their older to have kids, coming from someone who has never really worked 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
So basically she is making the same promises she did when she took over the pod before?

Reactions: 7

The biggest thing thats jumped out at me there is that shes finally starting to drive which will be great for her

Reactions: 8

Really hope it’s done well I’m missing it Galz style content!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really hope it’s done well I’m missing it Galz style content!
Honestly - it was so nice to see her on live yesterday. I miss the podcast so much - when ITGALZ/XGALZ were at their best there were really none that compared

Reactions: 7
Theres deffo a gap in the Irish podcast market for a call her daddy style podcast. At the moment (while I still love it) all I've been listening to is hold my drink, my therapist ghosted me, the good glow and call her daddy. I really like mtgm but I do find the episodes quite short they're over before I finish my daily walk so I'm stuck for something to listen to. The good glow and Hold my drink are great too but sometimes you just want a good x rated unfiltered pod. Really recommend call her daddy to anyone looking for a podcast atm she's very interesting, covers attractive topics and has interesting guests too.

What do we think of the reveal?!
lipstick lessons?! Luna in the pic with her 👀
Not a fan of her having Luna in the pic.

The lipstick lessons insta has 19k plus followers, presume its the itgalz insta repurposed?

I like the name but wont be subscribing

Did she use the old itgalz insta and just rename it?
I was thinking this too because I hadn't followed any new pages. Had actually unfollowed Lynsey too so was confused as to what the pic was on my feed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.