It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on her story still.

There are pictures of Kylie in a grey baggy jumper and leggings.
Her exact words were - 'Get a god damn tummy tuck and get into a bikini pronto...I see no girlbossery here'
God it’s even worse written down 😭😭

Reactions: 2
Her stories scream internalised misogyny with regards to Kylie and I have a sneaky feeling L doesn’t love International Womens Day if she put a question box up too 😂

Reactions: 8
Also Kylie can have a cozy day with leggings and a sweater. Lindsay, don’t you remember your baggy sweatpants phase? Leaving this here lol. Where was the girl boss?
'DONT TELL A GIRL BOSS HOW TO GIRL BOSS'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I get major looking for controversy vibes off that Kylie post- I doubt she even thinks that herself she’s just trying to be outrageous. The part in Jenny’s latest vlog, talking about followers wanting you to do rants you did at the start but when you try to recreate them they don’t seem genuine, that’s what I’m getting from all Lindsay’s latest rants/controversial opinions

Reactions: 23
I get major looking for controversy vibes off that Kylie post- I doubt she even thinks that herself she’s just trying to be outrageous. The part in Jenny’s latest vlog, talking about followers wanting you to do rants you did at the start but when you try to recreate them they don’t seem genuine, that’s what I’m getting from all Lindsay’s latest rants/controversial opinions
Yeah I agree. Even the digs at Molly Mae after. Reaching at best. Unemployed at 35 and throwing digs at a incredibly successful 22 year old for her “girlbossery” at her job as Creative Director of PLT. Make it make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Lindsey 35? It just seems she hasn’t moved on or grown at all, she’s still stuck in the early 00’s

Reactions: 6
It's on her story still.

There are pictures of Kylie in a grey baggy jumper and leggings.
Her exact words were - 'Get a god damn tummy tuck and get into a bikini pronto...I see no girlbossery here'
I could’ve sworn it galz did an ep where L talked about the toxicity of the ‘snap back’ culture post pregnancy. Maybe it was the episode on being a modern mother? Anyways, it’s a nice reminder that L will say whatever she thinks people want to hear at a given time. Even at 35, I don’t think she actually know what she really believes.

Reactions: 17
I think Lindsay likes to bait tattle with things like the Kylie pregnancy commentary. She loves the Daily Mail so on some level probably enjoys being spoken about on here, good or bad. Plus didn't she have a tattle segment in her show? I've seen a few extremely pro L accounts on here too that have made me a little suspicious too.

I think Lindsay likes to bait tattle with things like the Kylie pregnancy commentary. She loves the Daily Mail so on some level probably enjoys being spoken about on here, good or bad. Plus didn't she have a tattle segment in her show? I've seen a few extremely pro L accounts on here too that have made me a little suspicious too.
I personally think they are both on here *adjusts tin foil hat*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I may be the only one that thought L was joking in those Kylie stories 😐
I took it as meaning stop trying to be boring and relatable and go back to just looking hot kylie (I think she was trying to be funny)

Reactions: 3
Those comments were truly disgusting, Kylie literally had a baby a few weeks ago and she's telling her she needs major surgery in the form of a tummy tuck? She's in no way overweight either and just appears to be dressed casually? Lindsay is 100% one of those women who was back in her skinny jeans leaving the hospital and made sure the world knew it 🙄 She's gross
Her internal misogyny is oozing out her orse. Even the sarky q box asking what people thought of international womens day. You know she wanted to have a witch about it . The Kylie comments were tacky as duck , she di fatphobic and doesn’t try to hide it at all

Reactions: 18
Bizarre and hate admitting it but I know exactly where she lives because she never hid the fact she lived above a Chinese on the portmarnock sea front
Same, I’m from a totally different side of Dublin but noticed it on a beach day a couple of years ago and it just felt weird. My brain just went ‘that looks like where your one lives’

I personally think they are both on here *adjusts tin foil hat*
Jenny used to be on the Reddit threads about influencers, but under her normal username in fairness. A few people there were open about who they were

Reactions: 5
Do y’all think that if the fallout wasn’t so public that they might actually have been back friends already? I kinda do..

Reactions: 13
Aw I don’t think so, I’d say so many ‘little’ resentments had built up that when it blew there was just no way back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.