It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK noone going to accuse @cvuntyhunty of been J??? Because I guarantee if someone came on here with their name spelled like L's insta handle and slated j they would be accused of just that. Bit 2 much vitrol aimed at L not to be personal.

Reactions: 8
OK noone going to accuse @cvuntyhunty of been J??? Because I guarantee if someone came on here with their name spelled like L's insta handle and slated j they would be accused of just that. Bit 2 much vitrol aimed at L not to be personal.
Do you think J would be that dumb

Reactions: 6
I unsubbed from red room after getting so bored with the content. I was happy to support at the start but after a couple months I wasn’t listening at all anymore. I was expecting far more taboo stuff on there, more sex/sexuality chat. Turned out to be conspiracy and spirituality, mainly. She’s gone too safe with it!

Reactions: 15
Anyone watching the RR live streams? I’ve never watched one but imagine them to be incredibly dull. Intrigued to know if there’s much engagement while she’s on

I'd love to see Lindsay's kitchen haha. It must be so tit, all you ever see is the fridge lol. Mustn't be gram worthy.

Anyone else find J and E's dynamic so uncomfortable. At the end of the live where he said she needed to go to the gym as much as him? Then she played it off and encouraged him to too. But the whole dynamic between them is v uncomfortable to watch I find

Reactions: 12
I always found him sarky like the type who would never compliment you unless of course it was a back handed one. I remember he used to say her off on it galz lives too. L looked quite uncomfortable sometimes. Feel like they’d be the couple who always argue in front of everyone

Reactions: 9
I always found him sarky like the type who would never compliment you unless of course it was a back handed one. I remember he used to say her off on it galz lives too. L looked quite uncomfortable sometimes. Feel like they’d be the couple who always argue in front of everyone
I do not get the attraction with him AT ALL 😵💫

Reactions: 24
I do find it strange that she wants to be independent and do Red Room by herself, but said one of her end goals is setting up a business with Evan.

Very messy and rarely works for married couples.

I do find it strange that she wants to be independent and do Red Room by herself, but said one of her end goals is setting up a business with Evan.

Very messy and rarely works for married couples.
I dunno about that. A marriage is like a business. It’s 50/50 partnership. They both have very different skills that can be put together to make a successful product/business, and their skills don’t clash. I know plenty of couples with successful business’.

Reactions: 9
He seems to have a massive factor to play in where she lived, how she dressed, her friendship breakdown with Jenny etc. Sounds like he can say "it's me or Jenny", "It's me or the online persona"...."it's me or the shorts" 😂 and she just picks him.

I'm calling it now. I've a feeling she'll be pregnant very soon. Sounds like she'll do anything to keep him.
TW: male, serious question
Sorry for the derailment.
What @turtle_time said about getting pregnant to snare yer man. This happened to, erm, a friend of mine.
What do you guys think of this kind of carryon?
Do you know anyone who’s done it? Do you think it’s a violation/abusive or would you laugh it off?

Reactions: 2
TW: male, serious question
Sorry for the derailment.
What @turtle_time said about getting pregnant to snare yer man. This happened to, erm, a friend of mine.
What do you guys think of this kind of carryon?
Do you know anyone who’s done it? Do you think it’s a violation/abusive or would you laugh it off?
Takes two people to get pregnant.. unless you know that they poked holes in the condom or lied about being on birth control to purposefully entrap them it’s just the consequences of both their actions.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.