It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Lindsay keeps archiving and unarchiving posts. She had only the handful when she was with the guy, then unarchived a ton, then it was at like 40, now 30. What’s she doing 😂

Reactions: 5
Just subscribed - the likes of that is SO up my street. Does anyone else have podcast recommendations similar to this?

Have to admit - ITGALZ in their prime were brilliant, really miss listening to them.
Comments by Celebs is good - they have the subject matter in the title so you can skip if you dont know who they are talking about - their instagram is brilliant too

Reactions: 3
Good on L - the small bits we see of her these days she seems to have a lovely life. A single mum was on here the other day saying she feels lonely so listens to a lot of podcasts. L has a lovely home, friends always over and her kids seem so well behaved and happy. She looked gorgeous in those snaps the other day as well she’s grown up her style and looks fab imo. No need to drag every single post she puts up. J posts daily and no one cares to comment because imo she can try as hard as she likes with the vlog and RR but she never had a touch of what L had. I hope L comes back she’s so unique and I miss hearing about her mad life and opinions 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Good on L - the small bits we see of her these days she seems to have a lovely life. A single mum was on here the other day saying she feels lonely so listens to a lot of podcasts. L has a lovely home, friends always over and her kids seem so well behaved and happy. She looked gorgeous in those snaps the other day as well she’s grown up her style and looks fab imo. No need to drag every single post she puts up. J posts daily and no one cares to comment because imo she can try as hard as she likes with the vlog and RR but she never had a touch of what L had. I hope L comes back she’s so unique and I miss hearing about her mad life and opinions 🤣
What a lovely post 💗 As much as she can annoy me at times, I have such a soft spot for L. I have followed her since her Snapchat days and it's been lovely to watch her and her kids grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look I think this is a v nice post and I do overall want Lindsay to do well but I don’t think no one commenting on what J does is a bad reflection on her - I’m of the opinion that if a public figure/influencer isn’t giving people anything to say then that’s best for them because let’s be real people get consistently talked about when they’re annoying or doing crappy things. ‘No news is good news’ comes to mind with both of them 😂 if and when this thread is dead I don’t think it means that either of them are boring and people I don’t care, I actually think that would be good for L and would indicate that she’s finally at a really good place in life, bad for us wanting goss here but what can you do

Reactions: 8
tiger print trousers and a black top and an all black outfit are trash 😂 what would you put her in then?
That all black outfit.. oversized blazer over a babydoll dress.? nah..or is it a peplum?! Either way it’s no bueno.. and with THOSE SHOES?! 🤢
Those poorly fitting low rise jeans and that weird half jacket top 🤢Does nothing for her figure. Terrible shapes all round.
That granny looking black top with those print trousers 🤢

Can’t say there’s an ounce of style or originality in any of those fits.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That all black outfit.. oversized blazer over a babydoll dress.? nah..or is it a peplum?! Either way it’s no bueno.. and with THOSE SHOES?! 🤢
Those poorly fitting low rise jeans and that weird half jacket top 🤢Does nothing for her figure. Terrible shapes all round.
That granny looking black top with those print trousers 🤢

Can’t say there’s an ounce of style or originality in any of those fits.
Me about to go out in an outfit like the first this weekend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say it’s pretty original to pair some low rise casual jeans with a cropped smart blazer like what ru wearing while writing that 🤣 miss fashion police over here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say it’s pretty original to pair some low rise casual jeans with a cropped smart blazer like what ru wearing while writing that 🤣 miss fashion police over here
Sorry galz but I can roast outfits on this forum. It’s what it’s for! L goes on like she’s some kind of authority on fashion —look at their old itgal shitgal pods. She hasn’t any clue and has no originality. I’m not the first to say it!

Reactions: 12
Look I think this is a v nice post and I do overall want Lindsay to do well but I don’t think no one commenting on what J does is a bad reflection on her - I’m of the opinion that if a public figure/influencer isn’t giving people anything to say then that’s best for them because let’s be real people get consistently talked about when they’re annoying or doing crappy things. ‘No news is good news’ comes to mind with both of them 😂 if and when this thread is dead I don’t think it means that either of them are boring and people I don’t care, I actually think that would be good for L and would indicate that she’s finally at a really good place in life, bad for us wanting goss here but what can you do
I do think Lindsay has something about her that people love to obsess over, suppose the ‘x factor’ that celebs have. Jenny doesn’t really have that- I think a lot of the gushing over her was backhanded insults to Lindsay after the split, people love to watch Lindsay be it to love or dislike her. She does have a star quality I suppose

Reactions: 9
It’s just random that she’s reposting old outfit pics with no context. They were all posted before on her IG/stories, right?

Reactions: 1
Her fashion choices obviously stirred you enough to sc every one and post on here. Don’t see you doing that with any of Jenny’s outfits? Sure it’s out of context maybe it was when with the fella and he wouldn’t let her post 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.