It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine J caught him cheating and did a deep dive into the psychology. Now that I’d subscribe to 🤣

Evan seems all bravado but insecure deep down. I would love to know who J could have ended up with if she’d dated a bit after Michael. Her and Evan do seem quite content but I have a bad feeling about him. There’s no smoke without fire and L said two X galz had reached out to her post it galz split saying that Evan had tried it on with them. Why would I lie about that. First time I said it on here I got blasted but it’s what I overheard.

Wonder if L was to reach out and tell J what the girls told her could it mend their relationship. I feel men got in between them. If J&L were both single guarantee they’d still be friends
I do agree men get in between them, in the episode where they discuss why they fell out it seemed like Jenny was completely enraged when Lindsay started to spend more time with Jimmy, possibly same thing other way around this time? It’s like they are in a relationship so have to split when one gets in another relationship with a man

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.