It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that this Eric person isn’t sure if it’s a bad thing to do or not sends me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've said it before and will say it again, E is very much the boss in that set up. She has alluded to it many times before

Reactions: 6
Boss in what way?

He wears the trousers in the dynamic, it seems more him and she's very much the dutiful wife. Slightly controlling I'd say, not in abusive way but every relationship has their own dynamic and that's without a doubt theirs. I remember episodes of itgalz and lives where things were said but I can't remember specifics now. I'd say she pacifies him alot.

Not sure why he bothered with that live, he had no interest in any topic, doesn't seem to have listened to any of the episodes and as someone said the dynamic was all off. J was doing lots of her fake laughing to compensate, uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
Not sure why he bothered with that live, he had no interest in any topic, doesn't seem to have listened to any of the episodes and as someone said the dynamic was all off. J was doing lots of her fake laughing to compensate, uncomfortable.
Very uncomfortable. He does seem quite sneery at times.

Reactions: 7
I notice J fake laughing a lot in her vlogs as well it’s really annoying. How long was she on live for. Does there be interaction like there was on xgalz

Reactions: 7
The highlighter yellow moncler lads…. My eyes. Nice to see old Lindsay meet new Lindsay tho 😂

• Haha
The fact that this Eric person isn’t sure if it’s a bad thing to do or not sends me 😂😂😂
Oh I think it’s clear they (rightly) think it’s bad but I’m getting the vibe they expected one or two people to say that it’s ok to do and then even when the response was emphatically ‘no, it’s bad’ still implied people are ok with it and do it here and reminded us that even if we think it’s bad those of us saying it’s bad can’t speak for all women because some do it 😵💫 would have saved time if they just came straight out with it though 🌚

Reactions: 1
Lol long time creeper here but watching J’s latest live and can’t get over how sneery E is. There are some moments you can tell she’s looking at him like “can’t believe you just said that🙃” but has to laugh it off awkwardly.

@12:57 specifically where he’s telling her not to bother making a poll in the live chat cause “nobody’s said tit so they don’t..” he had to stop himself from saying nobody cared 😵💫😵💫 it’s too cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol long time creeper here but watching J’s latest live and can’t get over how sneery E is. There are some moments you can tell she’s looking at him like “can’t believe you just said that🙃” but has to laugh it off awkwardly.

@12:57 specifically where he’s telling her not to bother making a poll in the live chat cause “nobody’s said tit so they don’t..” he had to stop himself from saying nobody cared 😵💫😵💫 it’s too cringe
Seems unpleasant but this whole site is built on being irritated by the IG narcissism and attention-seeking of influencers and hopefuls.

No matter how supportive I was in real life, if my partner was doing that tit and actually pulling me into it by filming me etc, I’d look pretty bleeping sneery too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seems unpleasant but this whole site is built on being irritated by the IG narcissism and attention-seeking of influencers and hopefuls.

No matter how supportive I was in real life, if my partner was doing that tit and actually pulling me into it by filming me etc, I’d look pretty bleeping sneery too.
If my partner was trying to pull me into that tit and I didn’t want to I simply would not do it ✨

Reactions: 17
Js vlog. Keto and cooking. Can’t be arsed watching cause that sounds like a snorefest.

I'm late to the party, but I finally read Sarah excerpt from her book. I really like it. It's not the word salad I was expecting. Tbh, I found Normal People so hard to read. There was no punctuation anywhere, and it was hard to tell who was speaking when. But look at how successful that it. These things are so subjective and she will find an audience.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.