It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takes two people to get pregnant.. unless you know that they poked holes in the condom or lied about being on birth control to purposefully entrap them it’s just the consequences of both their actions.
Def does take two people to get pregnant and I’m not talking about unplanned pregnancy. Nowt wrong with that at all!
Turtle Time’s post was about purposeful entrapment and I’m asking you guys what you think about purposeful entrapment.

Reactions: 1
Def does take two people to get pregnant and I’m not talking about unplanned pregnancy. Nowt wrong with that at all!
Turtle Time’s post was about purposeful entrapment and I’m asking you guys what you think about purposeful entrapment.
Honestly what do you think we'll say about purposeful entrapment? We'll hardly support it in any way!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly what do you think we'll say about purposeful entrapment? We'll hardly support it in any way!
Thanks for replying. I understand!

Reason I ask is I have no idea! Some people think it’s hilarious, actually, which makes me curious.

But in case you don’t speak for everyone here, I’m all ears.

Thanks for replying. I understand!

Reason I ask is I have no idea! Some people think it’s hilarious, actually, which makes me curious.

But in case you don’t speak for everyone here, I’m all ears.
Of course I don't speak for everyone but like I don't see how anyone would agree to it or think its funny to manipulate a pregnancy and trap someone

Reactions: 5
I do not get the attraction with him AT ALL 😵💫
His connections is probably 90% why shes attracted to him, its like a dream to me she said something about that before? I mean she was at some influencer thing with Roz Purcell etc at it and in all honesty I highly doubt if she was still doing ItGalz that they would have been invited.

Reactions: 7
Of course I don't speak for everyone but like I don't see how anyone would agree to it or think its funny to manipulate a pregnancy and trap someone
Personally as a woman I would not feel secure with a man I trapped with a pregnancy, knowing always in the back of my mind that I prob wasn’t his ideal option or I wasn’t the woman he imagined himself being with. Or that without that child he would have most likely moved onto the next.
I’d like to think women have more esteem and grace than to force a situation for both parties. No matter what the situation it’s a shameful and trashy thing to do

Reactions: 9
Personally as a woman I would not feel secure with a man I trapped with a pregnancy, knowing always in the back of my mind that I prob wasn’t his ideal option or I wasn’t the woman he imagined himself being with. Or that without that child he would have most likely moved onto the next.
I’d like to think women have more esteem and grace than to force a situation for both parties. No matter what the situation it’s a shameful and trashy thing to do
Thanks for the reply.

When you say you’d like to think “women have more esteem and grace” do you mean the 2.6 billion women on the planet?

Thanks for the reply.

When you say you’d like to think “women have more esteem and grace” do you mean the 2.6 billion women on the planet?
If you’re trying to make some sort of point or statement then you should really just say it. Anyone reasonable would agree that it’s morally objectionable behaviour AND it’s setting yourself up for misery.
We live in a world where, shocker, sometimes people engage in morally objectionable behaviour!
How about for your next question you ask if people think lying or hitting people for no reason is bad? And if they say ‘well we’re hardly going to say it’s good’ will you come back with ‘Aha! But! Some people do those things!’

Reactions: 19
Spot the entrappers 😂.

Great insights from this wee discussion. Thanks all who engaged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You do know that women aren't a hive mind...right? None of us can possibly speak for all women no more than you can possibly speak for all men. And yes, I think it's abhorrent behaviour before you accuse me of also being an entrapper 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.